Spring has sprung! Pinkbox Doughnuts, open 24 hours a day at all three of its doughnut shops in the Las Vegas Valley, will offer its May “Doughnut of the Month,” and an array of specialty doughnuts in celebration of Star Wars Day, Mother’s Day and Memorial Day. Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles,” will offer doughnuts ranging from $2.50 to $3 each, which are made fresh daily.
Pinkbox’s “Doughnut of the Month,” Pink Panther, features a sugar shell filled with strawberry whip, topped with glazed diced fresh strawberries and whip. The Pink Panther will be available for purchase at all locations throughout the month.
On Monday, May 4, Pinkbox will offer Star Wars-themed doughnuts including:
- Yoda – A twist on the original Pooh, dipped in green icing and decorated as the legendary Jedi Master.
- Chewbacca – A raised bar with chocolate frosting and decorated to resemble the beloved Wookiee.
- Galaxy – A bright blue and purple marbleized galaxy frosted on a raised ringdoughnut.
- Princess Leia – A white-frosted shell topped with Princess Leia face decoration and two Oreos to resemble her famous hair buns.
- Vegan Star Wars – A vegan raised bar filled with purple whip, topped with purple and silver sprinkles.
- Star Wars PEEWEEZ– A purple Ube cake bite covered with purple and silver sprinkles.
Moms can satisfy their sugar cravings on Mother’s Day with Pinkbox’s special doughnuts available from Tuesday, May 5 through Sunday, May 10, including:
- Mom – A pink and chocolate drizzled raised doughnut in the shapes of an “M heart” to spell out “Mom.”
- Love For Mom – A pink frosted raised shell in the shape of a heart, with the word “love” piped on top in black frosting.
- Kisses For Mom – A white-frosted raised ring doughnut topped with plaid pink frosting and “XO” gummies.
- Hugs For Mom – A pink-frosted vanilla cake decorated with white and pink drizzle and “XO” gummies.
- The Vegan Mom – A vegan bar filled with pink whip and topped with red and white sprinkles.
- Mom’s Pinky – A spin on the PINKY® doughnuts, adding red hearts to show love for moms.
- Mom’s PEEWEEZ– Chocolate cake bites topped with red and white sprinkles.
Pinkbox will also honor Memorial Day with American-themed doughnuts from Friday, May 22 to Monday, May 25, including:
- Memorial Chocolate Cake – A white-frosted chocolate cake doughnut topped with red and blue sprinkles.
- Memorial Vanilla Cake – A blue-frosted vanilla cake doughnut topped with red and white sprinkles.
- American Flag – A raised ring doughnut decorated with frosting of the American flag.
- Memorial Marble – A raised ring doughnut with red, white and blue marble frosting on top.
- Vegan Memorial Bar – A vegan raised bar filled with white whip and topped with red, white and blue sprinkles.
- Memorial PEEWEEZ– Vanilla cake bites with red, white and blue sprinkles.
All doughnuts will be available for pre-order starting on Friday, May 1 on Pinkbox’s website at www.PinkboxDoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates, as well as carry out at its three locations throughout Las Vegas. All Pinkbox locations abide by social distancing recommendations, as set forth by the CDC.