Pinkbox, with multiple locations around the Las Vegas Valley, will bring sweet smiles throughout the month of June with its ”Doughnut of the Month,” as well as a fun celebration for National Doughnut Day on Friday, June 5 and special offerings for Father’s Day on Friday, June 21.
Pinkbox’s “Doughnut of the Month,” “the “Hella Tella,” will feature a glazed vanilla cake filled with Nutella, topped with Nutella dollops and sprinkled with candied pralines. The “Hella Tella” will be available throughout the month of June, priced at $3 each.
In honor of National Doughnut Day on Friday, June 5, early risers will be rewarded with a complimentary Pinkbox T-shirt with the purchase of a dozen doughnuts. Pinkbox will be giving away nearly one thousand t-shirts, while supplies last.
Featured Father’s Day doughnuts, available Thursday, June 18 through Sunday, June 21 will include:
- “Sports Dad” – A set of raised doughnuts in DAD Shaped letters with football, baseball and basketball themed icing, priced at $12.
- “Business Dad” – Raised bar filled with chocolate whip, with blue icing and yellow tie design with black polka dots, priced at $3 each.
- “Gentlemen Pooh”- Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse and chocolate frosting with candy décor and a bowtie, priced at $3 each.
- “#1Dad”- Glazed chocolate cake, dipped in white icing with black sprinkles and black hearts on top with #1 DAD lettering, priced at $2.50 each.
- “Vegan Dad” – Raised bar with chocolate icing and I ♥ Dad lettering, priced at $3 (at Tropicana location only).
Some of Pinkbox’s other doughnut creations include the “Pretty in Pink,” a glazed pink velvet cake topped with buttercream frosting and pink velvet crumble; “Purple Rain,” a purple ube cake glazed with ube cake crumble; “Gimme S’more,” a chocolate frosted raised shell filled with marshmallow filling topped with graham cracker and toasted marshmallow; and “Breath Mint,” a mint frosted glazed chocolate cake topped with brownie crumbles & drizzled in chocolate and mint icing. Fan favorites, “Pinky®,” vanilla cake with pink buttercream and pink frosting with candy décor, and “Pooh®,” chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse and chocolate frosting with candy décor, will also be available.
A selection of vegan doughnuts is available exclusively at the Tropicana location, including the “Silly Rabbit,” a vegan cake doughnut made with shredded carrots, raisins and cinnamon, topped with vanilla cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles,” is open 24 hours a day, every day, at all three of its doughnut shops in the Las Vegas Valley, including: 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All Father’s Day doughnuts will be available for pre-order starting June 13th on Pinkbox’s website at www.PinkboxDoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates, as well as carry out at its three locations throughout Las Vegas.
All Pinkbox locations abide by social distancing recommendations, as set forth by the CDC.