Tivoli Village’s beloved steakhouse and butcher shop, Echo & Rig, is now accepting reservations for dining at the restaurant. Chef Sam Marvin and staff are excited to welcome back the community in a safe and healthy manner.
During this first stage of reopening, Marvin will be offering select items from the tried-and-true menu, including the Bavette Steak, the Brussels Sprouts with Pistachio and Lemon, Organic King Salmon with Purple Sweet Potato and Citrus Sauce, White Sea Bass, and more.
Echo & Rig is accepting reservations from 3:30 until 8:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Sunday and from 3:30 until 9:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. Some precautionary measures for customers include:
- Echo & Rig team members will be temperature-tested and will respond to screening questions before each shift
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations for guests and employees
- Offering reservations for less than 50% capacity to ensure 6 feet between tables
- Paper, disposable menus to limit guest touchpoints between reservations
- Guests asked to wear masks when moving through the restaurant and not seated
- Continued grab-and-go food and cocktails at the associated butcher shop
Marvin used Echo & Rig’s closure to brainstorm on the best ways to adapt his menu and takeout options and ensure Echo & Rig customers can have a great dining experience during this time of slower reopening and social distancing.