Luxury returned to the Las Vegas Strip with the reopening of Wynn Las Vegas. As the world’s largest five-star resort, every effort was made to provide guests with the same exceptional experience and unmatched level of service Wynn is known for. All resort amenities available under phase two of the Nevada United: Roadmap to Recovery plan have reopened, including:
- Both Wynn and Encore hotel towers
- Two 24-hour casinos with a variety of table games and slots as well as the Race & Sports Book
- The resort’s full portfolio of fine-dining restaurants, lounges, and casual eateries, several with outdoor seating on open verandas and patios
- Expansive resort pools with private cabanas
- Wynn’s 18-hole championship golf course
- Nightly entertainment at the Lake of Dreams
- Three retail esplanades
- Full-service beauty salons, barber shop, spa treatments and fitness centers
To celebrate, the resort has created a range of exclusive vacation packages offering guests what they love most about Las Vegas, all conveniently available under one roof. From relaxing poolside or playing a round on Wynn’s championship golf course during the day, to world-class fine-dining and entertainment options well into the evening, the packages combine the very best of Wynn’s glamour, luxury, and excitement.
For peace of mind, a health and safety plan has been instated that is considered the gold standard in the hospitality industry, which can be viewed here.
For more information about Wynn Las Vegas please visit www.wynnlasvegas.com.