Forget the typical handheld Fourth of July dishes like Hotdogs and Hamburgers and bite into a twist on a classic – the Bonefish Grill Lobster and Shrimp Roll featuring perfectly chilled, shucked lobster + shrimp tossed with their signature Bang Bang sauce and served in lightly toasted baguettes.
The new hand held is available now through Sunday, July 5 as an entrée ($16.90) or a Family Bundle ($45) serving up to five that comes complete with a signature side, cookies and fresh bread.
Additional land-or-sea-to-table Family Bundles that also serve up to five and include salad, signature side, cookies and fresh bread feature:
- Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos – Signature Bang Bang Shrimp served with warm flour tortillas, shredded romaine, tomatoes and lime sour cream. ($39.90)
- Chicken Tacos – Lightly seasoned wood-grilled chicken served with warm flour tortillas, shredded cabbage, mango salsa, chimichurri and lime sour cream. ($34.90)
- Lily’s Chicken – Wood-grilled chicken topped with goat cheese, artichoke hearts, sautéed spinach and finished with a lemon basil butter sauce. ($35.90)
- Grilled Shrimp – Lightly seasoned wood-grilled shrimp with choice of signature sauce. ($37.90)
- Grilled Chicken – Lightly seasoned wood-grilled chicken with choice of signature sauce. ($29.90)
- Grilled Salmon – Lightly seasoned wood-grilled salmon with choice of signature sauce. ($39.90)
For more information on your restaurants hours, reopened status and safety practices or to place your order today, visit https://www.bonefishgrill.com/.