The popular Bellagio Poker Room has reopened its doors. For the first time in nearly three months, poker enthusiasts will have the opportunity to ante up and compete in live cash games. With the health and safety of guests and employees at the forefront, changes in the space include:
- 23 total tables – 21 tables in the main room; two (2) tables in the High Limit Room
- Each table will have a maximum of six (6) players
- Plexiglass has been installed at all tables to meet physical distancing guidelines
- Only live cash games are available
- Food will not be allowed in the Poker Room
- No guests or spectators will be allowed in the Poker Room
The room is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Complimentary self-parking is available for all guests. For more information about MGM Resorts’ Health & Safety Plan, please visit mgmresorts.com.