The Neon Museum announces new summer hours beginning July 1 through September 15. Hours of operation will be from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m., seven days a week. General admission, self-guided tours will take place from 4 to 7 p.m. The first tour will be at 7 p.m. and the last tour will be at 11:15 p.m., with four tours taking place each hour. Brilliant!, the immersive experience in the North Gallery, is available between 8:30 and 11:30 p.m. with shows offered every 30 minutes.
New public health protocols in place include:
- No-touch digital forehead thermometers are being used to screen staff and guests.
- Limited number of people are admitted into the museum to account for social distancing.
- New protective equipment is installed at the museum’s front desk.
- All staff wear face masks and gloves.
- All guests are required to wear protective masks with the exception of children nine years of age or younger.
- All frequently touched surfaces are wiped down at least once an hour.
July 1 – September 15
General admission: $20
Guided tour: $28
Guided tour plus Brilliant! Combo: $45
Discounted rates are available for children (ages 7 – 17), students, seniors (ages 65+), active-duty military, veterans and Nevada residents (a valid, current ID is required to receive discounted prices).
Check www.neonmuseum.org for opening hours and prices.
The Neon Museum
700 Las Vegas Boulevard North
Las Vegas, NV 89101