Catch up on the hospitality news from Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts.
Stay Longer, Save More
Guests receive exclusive rates when booking a three-night hotel stay at Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas resorts, Sunday through Thursday. Available on www.caesars.com, the Stay 3 Offer is valid through July 31, 2020 for select travel dates through December 2020. Blackout dates apply. Price does not include taxes and fees. Valid on select room types only.
- Harrah’s Las Vegas Stay 3 Nights for $75 – offer code: STAY3
- Flamingo Las Vegas Stay 3 Nights for $87 – offer code: STAY3
- Paris Las Vegas Stay 3 Nights for $135 – offer code: STAY3
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Stay 3 Nights for $240 – offer code: CL240
- Nobu Hotel Las Vegas Stay 3 Nights for $375 – offer code: STAY3
Ivy To Go – Food at Your Fingertips
Guests can now order food to go through Ivy – Caesars Entertainment’s 24-hour virtual concierge service – from various world-renowned restaurants at Caesars Palace, including Nobu Restaurant & Lounge, Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN, Mesa Grill, Old Homestead Steakhouse and Beijing Noodle No. 9. Guests scan a QR code or text “FOOD” to 833-228-0944 to view restaurant menus, place an order and pay. When their food is ready for pick-up, guests will receive an alert on their mobile device.
Welcome Back Menus
Caesars Entertainment is welcoming guests back at its Las Vegas restaurants with several special menus including:
- Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN at Caesars Palace is offering prix fixe lunch and dinner menus.
- The lunch menu includes a starter of an heirloom tomato and burrata salad or Caesar salad. For the main course, a petite beef Wellington with a potato puree and glazed root vegetables, topped with a red wine demi-glaze. For dessert, finish with a mouth-watering sticky toffee pudding. This menu is offered Friday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $49.95 per guest. Please see here for the full menu.
- The dinner menu includes starter options of an heirloom tomato and burrata salad or Caesar salad. For the main course, a choice of beef Wellington or crispy skin salmon and for dessert, sticky toffee pudding. This menu is offered from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily for $59.95. Please see here for the full menu.
- Old Homestead Steakhouse at Caesars Palace is serving a “welcome back” three-course menu for $69.95 per guest. This decadent meal begins with a Caesar salad, followed by a 10-ounce Black Angus filet with an option to upgrade to a colossal shrimp scampi style for $10. For dessert, finish on a sweet note with crème brulée. This menu is offered from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Please see here for the full menu.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Las Vegas is offering a special summer menu of favorites including Hamachi crudo, smoked beef tartare, Osetra or Kaluga caviar, fish, prime beef, chops, Japanese A5 or American wagyu options and more. Don’t miss signature items like the roasted beef Wellington, roasted chicken breast and saffron risotto. Gordon Ramsay Steak is open for dinner, Thursday through Sunday from 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Please see here for the full menu.
Fresh Food on the Go at Fulton Street Food Hall
Fulton Street Food Hall, the chef-driven marketplace at Harrah’s Las Vegas has introduced an all-new, made-to-order, live action station. The new addition to the food hall offers fresh-made dishes on the fly including breakfast, burritos, tacos, burgers, chicken and more. Fulton Street Food Hall is open Friday through Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. and Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Please see here for more information.
Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Now Open
You’re invited to dinner with the family at the all-new Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Las Vegas. The $10 million destination steakhouse embraces the resort’s nearly 75-year history, while presenting it in an elevated, modern way. As a nod to Flamingo Las Vegas founders, Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel and business partner Meyer Lansky, who famously created the first resort-style hotel on the Strip back in 1946 and forever changed Las Vegas. The Bugsy & Meyer’s menu features steakhouse classics and throwbacks with modern enhancements. Bugsy & Meyer’s in-house dry aged program is showcased in the restaurant in a glass encased show cooler. Hand selected cuts include domestic prime, wet aged, dry aged prime, imported wagyu and more. Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse is open Thursday through Monday from 5 to 10 p.m., closed Tuesday and Wednesday. It is located across from the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat main entrance. For reservations, please visit here.
Caesars Entertainment follows the previously announced enhanced health and safety protocols, which build on the Company’s existing plans and practices in these areas. Caesars management is focused on the well-being of team members, guests and the community, and is working to create an environment with enhanced standards of sanitization and physical distancing practices. Among the enhanced health and safety protocols are more frequent cleaning and sanitization. Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees. Team members and guests are required to wear masks, which the Company makes available, at all Caesars properties.
For more information on the Company’s health and safety protocols, visit: www.Caesars.com/health.
For a comprehensive list of amenities open at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts, visit: www.caesars.com/las-vegas/open.