Starting this Thursday, July 23, JSX––the revolutionary hop-on jet service offering an affordable and socially distanced-approved travel alternative to major air carriers––introduces roundtrip flights to Las Vegas (LAS) from Seattle Boeing Field (BFI). Customers can book online now at www.jsx.com for flights scheduled every Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. Fares begin at $99 each way.
“As we forge ahead into the latter part of 2020, we are happy to introduce the new Seattle to Las Vegas route as Las Vegas continues to see a steady interest in tourism after its recent reopening,” notes JSX CEO, Alex Wilcox. “While folks may still be leery of travel right now, we at JSX want to ensure that flying continues to be one of the safest modes of transportation. Our team has gone to great lengths to heighten our existing industry-leading health & safety protocols, so that our customers can focus solely on enjoying the journey. In addition to our new ‘JSX Simpli-Fly’ program, we continue to social distance with no more than 30 passengers per flight, private terminals that allow customers to skip the larger airport crowds, and quick, hassle-free boarding procedures.”
JSX operates out of a private terminal at King County International Airport – Boeing Field, which provides the fastest and most seamless way for customers to shuttle between Seattle and Las Vegas. As opposed to the larger Seattle -Tacoma International Airport, BFI provides an environment with less crowds as well as a location closer to Seattle’s city center.
Air Travel for a New Normal
With JSX, your seamless travel experience begins with arriving just 20 minutes before departure at a private terminal and boarding a 30-seat jet with ample legroom and free drinks and snacks, including cocktails. Every customer is permitted two free bags and the newly launched JSX mobile app provides a contact-less check-in experience.
To protect the well-being of customers and crewmembers, JSX has recently rolled out the following guidelines as part of its new ‘JSX Simpli-Fly’ program:
- First public U.S. air carrier to implement SafePointe TSS (Temperature Screening System) ®, a real-time A.I.-enabled thermal screening system that accurately detects elevated body temperatures without the customer stopping to look at a camera or device
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day
- 2×1 seating configuration with a minimum of 36-inch pitch and no middle seats or overhead bins
- Advanced air circulation system with newly installed HEPA filters on every plane
- Seamless check-in to boarding procedures that take no more than 20 minutes, minimizing dwell time
- No shared TSA plastic bins or removing shoes
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags delivered moments after arrival
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight––no credit card exchanges needed
For further information on JSX’s routes and to purchase tickets, visit www.jsx.com.