The Mob Museum, The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, offers safe, exclusive event spaces for private groups up to 50 in compliance with public health and safety guidelines. It is accepting bookings for small groups, as well as future bookings for larger events.
With the ability to accommodate private events for as few as two guests, the Museum can host intimate elopements, weddings, vow renewals, bachelor and bachelorette parties, receptions and corporate gatherings. Event planning, A/V and service options offered by the Museum events team ensure every event is stress-free and memorable. Best of all, the Museum provides a historic backdrop and distinctive ambience amidst hundreds of artifacts, far exceeding anything offered by a typical Las Vegas convention venue.
- Reservations made for the holiday season and booked before Sept. 30, 2020 will include a complimentary, interactive team-building activity such as Mob-themed bingo or a live trivia game.
- To reflect reduced occupancy limits, the Museum is offering reduced pricing on spaces ideal for small weddings, private corporate events and other special occasions.
- Bookings may also be made for future events with larger capacities, with no cancellation penalties through Dec. 31, 2020.
Private Event Venues:
- The Underground: Encompassing 2,814 square feet, The Underground is appointed with luxurious, Art Deco design motifs making it the perfect setting for an intimate roaring twenties-themed cocktail party. Guests are encouraged to ponder the time when consuming alcohol was not only a criminal act, but also bred secret watering holes–some of which became the most glamorous places to be. The Speakeasy cocktail menu includes typical Prohibition cocktails such as Bee’s Knees, Underground Old Fashioned, Ginger Jake and Giggle Water. A variety of coffee cocktails, draft beer, bottled beer, wines by the glass and non-alcoholic cocktails are also available. Presentations may be arranged on a stage or on multiple, programmable flat-screen TVs. Maximum occupancy: 130 guests; reduced capacity to follow public health guidelines: 50 guests.
- The Distillery: Situated right inside The Underground is The Distillery. Separated from the speakeasy by sliding barn doors, the centerpiece of this space is a 60-gallon, copper-pot moonshine still which can produce 250 750-mL jars of 100-percent corn mash moonshine each week. Available varieties include the Museum’s signature moonshine, Cinn-City and Ginger Jake. This room also has a 55-inch mounted display screen available with programmable A/V capabilities. Maximum occupancy: 30 guests; reduced capacity to follow public heath guidelines: 12 guests.
- The Fitting Room: The Underground’s most private and exclusive space is the VIP room, a hideaway concealed by a secret entrance off the Speakeasy. Maximum capacity: 12 guests in a lounge atmosphere; reduced capacity to follow current public health guidelines: four guests.
- The Historic Courtroom: Upon stepping inside the Museum’s historic courtroom, guests are instantly transported to mid-century Las Vegas. The most famous hearing ever held in the second-floor courtroom occurred on November 15, 1950, when a committee led by Tennessee Senator Estes Kefauver interviewed several witnesses about organized crime involvement in the Las Vegas casino industry. Painstakingly restored to its 1950 appearance, the courtroom offers multiple projection screens and full A/V support onsite. Maximum occupancy: 180 guests reception-style; reduced capacity to follow current public health guidelines: 58 guests.
Full Museum Buyouts:
- In addition to hosting small events in the near-term, the Museum continues to accept future bookings for full Museum buyouts. Having access to the entire Museum offers an unparalleled vintage experience, including top-level service options and 21, 000 square feet of space encompassing four floors. Guests will experience the Museum’s full scope of educational content, historical artifacts, detailed exhibits and The Underground—its basement-level speakeasy and distillery. Available programming features include onsite catering, logo placement, enhanced lighting, housekeeping, all event and operations staff. Maximum occupancy: 730 guests reception-style and 415 seated.
Two unique wedding experiences designed for up to 10 guests offer attractive options, especially considering the current times:
- Roaring 20s Elopement package for Two: Couples can enjoy an intimate speakeasy-inspired ceremony and celebration in the elegant, hidden VIP room. The VIP room is located adjacent to the speakeasy behind a secret door. This elopement package includes:
- Wedding officiant.
- A specialty cocktail toast.
- Two hours of private use of the VIP room.
- Guest access to the Museum.
- One 1 ounce bottle of The Mob Museum house-made hand sanitizer.
- Two Mob Museum branded souvenir masks.
- One 50 mL bottle of souvenir house-made moonshine.
- Roaring 20s Moonshine Wedding: Couples can celebrate with friends and family with a ceremony in The Distillery. This package allows the couple to celebrate with up to 10 guests.
- Wedding officiant.
- Complimentary samples of Moonshine for the wedding party after the ceremony.
- Wedding bouquet and boutonnière.
- Two-hour cocktail party in The Distillery.
- Museum admission for the couple and all guests.
- Wedding favors including individual bottles of hand sanitizer, a branded Mob Museum mask and 50 mL of house-made Moonshine.
For more information about private event options and pricing please visit https://themobmuseum.org/events/private-events/special-events/ or contact the Museum at (702) 724-8622 or [email protected].