On the rocks, blended, with or without salt, summer is upon us – which means it’s also margarita time! Bonefish Grill is celebrating National Tequila Day this Friday, July 24 by giving guests the recipe to their coveted Perfect Paton Cucumber Margarita, featuring Patrón Silver, fresh lime and English cucumber, topped with a hint of St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, rimmed with salt and pepper for a perfect finish (and only 230 calories!).
Pair your margarita with Bonefish Grill’s assortment of Family Taco Bundles like Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos or Chicken Tacos starting at $34 served with warm flour tortillas and toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, lime sour cream and more. It also includes a salad, family-style sides, freshly-baked bread and cookies that feeds up to five – available for carryout or delivery only. Order delivery via DoorDash and UberEats, or dine in whenever you’re ready.
Perfect Patron Cucumber Margarita
- Your Favorite Silver Tequila 1.25 oz
- St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur .25 oz
- Fresh Lime Simple Syrup 1 oz
- English Cucumber Slices 1” wide 3 each
In a mixing glass, combine all ingredients with ice packed to the rim. Shake with a martini shaker and then pour all ingredients into a rimmed margarita glass.
Our signature margarita rim for this cucumber flavored cocktail is black pepper & salt, but feel free to use just salt if you want to keep a traditional margarita rim.
A couple notes:
- To make the rimmer, just combine equal parts salt and pepper, then rim. To keep sodium down, only use ½ or ¼ of the rim for garnish.
- Fresh Lime Simple Syrup is 60% fresh squeezed lime juice to 40% pure cane syrup. The balance of acidity from the lime and sweet from the sugar is what will make your margarita taste deliciously balanced.
- For a little added flavor, feel free to add fresh mint, basil or even cilantro to your margarita.