Ditch Happy Hour for “Sangria Hour” at Jaleo by José Andrés
Happy hour has taken many different forms since the pandemic started. While we’re not the biggest fans of socially distanced Zoom parties, we could get on board with the new “sangria hour” launching today at Jaleo by José Andrés.
Featuring specially priced Spanish sips and snacks, the new menu will be available each week, Tuesday through Saturday, from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Guests can indulge in specialty cocktails and select wines for $8, sangría de vino tinto and/or Estrella Damm lager for $6, and signature tapas for $5 each.
Here is the full sangria hour menu. Featured tapas include:
- Endibias con huevo de salmón ahumada – endives filled with goat cheese, oranges, almonds and smoked salmon roe
- Aceitunas marinadas con queso Manchego – Spanish-style marinated olives with Manchego cheese
- Patatas Bravas – fried potatoes with spicy tomato sauce and alioli
- Croquetas de pollo – traditional chicken fritters
- Coca escalivada y anchoa – crispy Catalan-style bread with roasted peppers, roasted eggplant, cippolini onions and Spanish anchovies
- Gambas al ajillo – shrimp sauteed with garlic
At just $5 each, this is an amazing deal!