Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas announced today that it is now offering VIRTUAL Elvis themed vow renewals & commitment ceremonies for couples from all over the world to enjoy from the comfort of their own homes. These will not be legal wedding ceremonies. “As the originator of the world famous Elvis themed wedding ceremony, this new Graceland virtual ceremony will be equally as fun for couples as they can invite up to 100 friends and family to watch via Zoom” says chapel spokesperson Rod Musum.
“In fact, yesterday, Graceland Wedding Chapel conducted the world’s first VIRTUAL Elvis themed vow renewal on behalf of Adrian & Bianca Wheeler from the U.K” he went on to say. Married ten years ago at Graceland Chapel by Elvis impersonator and chapel co-owner Brendan Paul, the couple celebrated their 10-year anniversary with a VIRTUAL Elvis vow renewal and more than 20 friends and family watching live via Zoom from all over the U.K..
“We realize couples may find it challenging to travel to Vegas in the near future. So, if they can’t get to Las Vegas to celebrate with us, we will bring a little Vegas entertainment directly to them” said Brendan Paul, “Elvis continues to resonate with people from all over the world and we are excited that we can offer this fun and lively virtual Elvis themed ceremony as an escape from the worldwide crisis “.
Chapel co-owner Dee Dee Duffy added “we appreciate our loyal fan base and if an Elvis themed virtual ceremony brings a little fun and happiness to their life, then we are thrilled to be a part of it”.
The virtual vow renewal or commitment ceremony package can booked on their website at www.gracelandchapel.com or by phone at 702-382-0091:
Three Song package price – USD $279
Ceremonies will include:
– Technical support for the couple to set up Zoom digital video conference platform.
– Up to 100 participants/viewers (no technical support)
– A live “virtual” vow renewal or non-legal commitment ceremony conducted by The King of Rock N Roll
– Elvis impersonator will sing segments of 3 songs:
Can’t Help Falling in Love, Love Me Tender & Viva Las Vegas
– Elvis impersonator will conduct traditional renewal of vows
– Optional Ring Exchange
– Elvis impersonator will conduct his “famously fun” Elvis vows
– Couple can record the ceremony using the Zoom platform
– Couple will receive a Graceland Wedding Chapel Vow Renewal or Commitment Certificate via email
– Couple will receive a 15% discount off of a future chapel ceremony
About Graceland Wedding Chapel
Graceland Wedding Chapel has been one of the most prominent wedding chapels in Las Vegas for more than 70-years and has conducted more than 275,000 ceremonies. Originally named Gretna Green Wedding Chapel, its name was changed in 1977 after the death of Elvis Presley, The King of Rock n Roll. It was that same year that Graceland Wedding Chapel conducted the world’s first Elvis themed wedding ceremony. Today, the chapel continues to conduct Traditional and Elvis themed weddings, renewal of vows and commitment ceremonies for couples from all over the globe.