Boyd Gaming customers across southern Nevada tested their luck in July and scored multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery and Fremont.
In all, players won more than $19 million in jackpots last month, including:
- Several Dragon Link machines brought good fortunes in July with multiple jackpots going to guests at Suncoast Hotel and Casino and Gold Coast Hotel and Casino. At Suncoast, a lucky player won more than $15,000 on July 3; another player won a more than $15,000 jackpot on July 5; Yolanda won a more than $10,000 jackpot on July 18; and on July 20, a guest won a more than $11,000 jackpot. A player at Gold Coast also hit a more than $16,000 jackpot on July 17.
- On July 6, a guest won a $12,000 jackpot when they hit the royal flush playing Mo’ Money Poker slot at Suncoast.
- Cannery Casino Hotel guest Wayne hit five-of-a-kind playing Wild Five Poker and won a $10,000 jackpot on a $10 bonus bet on July 6.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, two players won more than $10,000 jackpots each playing Dancing Drums on July 7 and July 20.
- A lucky player at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall hit a jackpot of more than $10,000 on a Buffalo Grand slot game on July 7. Another jackpot of more than $10,000 was won at Sam’s Town by a guest playing Drop & Lock on July 16.
- On July 8, Nathan tried his luck at Fremont Hotel and Casino playing on a Red White and Blue machine and won a $24,000 jackpot after hitting triple sevens.
- An Aliante guest won a jackpot of more than $14,000 playing the Zeus slot game on July 16. On the same day, Annabelle hit the Panda Progressive at Aliante and won a nearly $11,000 jackpot.
- Carol, a guest at Aliante, turned a recent visit into a more than $70,000 payday when she hit the jackpot on a Dollar Storm slot game on July 23.
- A lucky guest racked up a more than $17,000 jackpot after being dealt a royal flush on Triple Play Draw Poker at The Orleans Hotel and Casino on July 24.
- First-time visitor Mark had a stroke of luck hitting a jackpot of more than $14,000 on the first slot machine he played at Gold Coast. The jackpot was won on a Buffalo Gold Revolution machine on July 24. A few days later, another Gold Coast customer won a $40,000 jackpot after hitting a royal flush playing video poker.
- At Fremont, Thomas bet $1.25 when he hit a Lighting Link progressive and took home a more than $12,000 jackpot on July 24. The following day, another Fremont customer hit the grand progressive on the Hot Stuff Wicked Wheel slot game and won a nearly $14,000 jackpot.
- Pamela’s visit to Fremont on July 28 turned into a more than $26,000 payday when she hit the mega progressive playing Ultra Hot Mega Link.
- One lucky winner hit two jackpots in one night playing video poker, winning a total of $30,000 at The Orleans on July 29.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, including how to win the more than $500,000 Pai Gow Poker progressive at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town and Cannery, visit www.boydgaming.com.