Esther’s Kitchen has been chosen as a 2020 Travelers’ Choice Award by the users of TripAdvisor. The distinction places Esther’s in the top 10% of restaurants worldwide as rated by TripAdvisor users. Not too shabby at a time like this!
- The James Beard Awards has announced the Sept. 25 ceremony will be held virtually from Chicago at 4:30 pm PST. Chef James Trees is a finalist in the Best Chef Southwest category.
- A new cocktail menu and new seasonal dishes have launched, including bacon tortellini with lobster; bucatini alla norma; Summer tomato pie; and mushroom risotto (vegan).
- Outdoor seating on the street and covered back patio (with misters) options for Dinner 5-11 p.m. nightly, Sat-Sun Brunch 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Weekday Lunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Curbside pick-up is available by calling the restaurant directly.
Lotus of Siam has reopened their dining room at the Commercial Center location for dinner only, from 5:30-10 pm daily. Reservations recommended.
- Curbside take out and delivery (GrubHub) are available during the same hours. Order via the website and over the phone during open hours.
- Lotus of Siam continues to be an industry leader in safety & sanitation measures.
953 E. Sahara Ave. Ste A5, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104 702 735 3033 or 702 538 6135
Sparrow + Wolf has launched Sunday Brunch with a special menu, endless bubbles, and a rotating list of local Las Vegas musical talents. Reservations via website strongly recommended.
- They have also introduced Sparrow + Wolf Pantry offering ingredients, sauces, wines, cocktails and more to take home! Go to https://sparrowandwolflv.com/ for full menu and online ordering. Sparrow + Wolf’s dinner menu is also available curbside.
- Also see Fingerlicking Foodie Tours below! Reservations via website strongly recommended.
4480 Spring Mountain Road Suite 100 Las Vegas, Nevada 702 790 2147
The Sand Dollar Lounge has returned as a pop-up “Revelré at the Sand Dollar” with cafe seating, a new menu of Spanish-inspired pinchos in addition to their famous pizza, wine selections and solo entertainers, with no cover. Reservations recommended.
- Curbside pick up is available for all food!
3355 SPRING MOUNTAIN RD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89102 (702) 485-5401
Finger Licking Foodie Tours Finger Licking Foodie Tours are self-guided tours of acclaimed local restaurants, with exclusive reservations and additional safety measures for added comfort.
- Tours are limited to 2-6 people, reserved at one time
- Options include Downtown, Arts District and Chinatown/Spring Mountain with available times throughout the day.
- Tours can be booked the same day with only a few hours advance notice. Visit the website to make reservations.
ApronTie ApronTie is a fantastic locally made solution for chefs, bartenders, and anyone who wears an apron! Check out Myaprontie.com for more information.
- ApronTies are available in custom designs for individuals or teams.
- Coordinating face masks are also available.
Americana at Desert Shores is offering a weekly Market Menu, a complete meal for $50 available Tues-Thurs dinner, changing weekly. Check social media for updates!
- Americana is open for Lunch 11:30AM – 3:00PM Tues – Sat, Dinner 3:00PM – 10:00PM Tues-Sun, Sunday Brunch 11:00AM – 3:00PM.
- Shaded lakeside outdoor seating is available.
- Full menu available for Curbside pickup.
2620 Regatta Drive Suite 118 Las Vegas, NV 89128 (702) 331-5565
Restaurant Hospitality Institute is now enrolling for their five session Server Training Course beginning August 24. This extensive course trains servers in all aspects from safety to wine expertise and positions them for the best placements when restaurants, bars, lounges & clubs reopen. Details and sign up on their website.
- RHI is also again offering wine tasting sessions for consumers, ideal for visitors and locals alike. These course can be taught in your home or Air B&B (actually available via Air B&B and Trip Advisor)
- Worried about random inspections? RHI is still also booking restaurant staff retraining courses for COVID-19 safety measures to ensure you are in compliance and beyond.
1516 East Tropicana #230 Las Vegas, NV 89119
The Alibi Palm Springs has reconfigured themselves for Curbside pick up of cocktail pitchers to go alongside a pop-up of local modern Mex chefs Hoja Blanca. Current hours 4-10 pm, Thurs-Sat. Follow on social media @thealibipalmsprings.
- Ordering is via the website with touchless payment.
- Cocktail kits include fun games, Spotify playlists & contests!
- Spirits by the bottle & other sundries also available.
369 North Palm Canyon Drive Palm Springs, CA 92262 (760) 656-1525
Johnny C’s Diner remains open for Breakfast and Lunch daily 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Sunday 8 -2)
- “Finer Diner” pick up dinner specials available every Fri night–call or follow https://www.facebook.com/johnnycsdiner/ for details.
- Covered patio seating and Curbside available
8175 Arville St, Las Vegas, Nevada 89139, United States 702-263-0146
Pasta Shop Ristorante & Art Gallery remains open for Dinner daily 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. Lunch on Fridays, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Covered patio seating available.
- Full menu & vegan menu Curbside pickup is also available.
2525 W. HORIZON RIDGE HENDERSON, NV 89052 USA (702) 451-1893