Locals’ favorite neighborhood bars Distill and Remedy’s are now offering goal-worthy food and drink specials during the VGK games. Fans can head to any of the eight currently-operating locations across the valley and cheer on their favorite hockey team from home while noshing on elevated bar fare and handcrafted beverages.
Food and drink specials include:
Brisket Nachos – fresh tortilla chips topped with smoked BBQ brisket, homemade beer cheese sauce, slow-cooked chipotle black beans, fresh jalapeños, charred corn, pickled red onions, tomatoes, finished with cilantro lime crema and served with fresh guacamole. $11.95
Appetizer Platter – two cheeseburger sliders, two chicken fingers, two mozzarella sticks and onion rings. $11.25
Garlic Fries – crispy fries tossed in roasted garlic butter, Parmesan cheese and parsley. $5
Animal Tots – crispy tots with ground beef, American cheese, grilled onions and homemade thousand island dressing. $7
Jack Daniels Specials (Jack, Jack Fire and Jack Honey) – $6
Visit the following locations valley-wide for the ultimate time in game-viewing and great food!
- Distill Summerlin – 10820 W. Charleston Blvd.
- Distill Centennial – 6430 N. Durango Dr.
- Distill Southern Highlands – 4830 W. Pyle Ave.
- Distill American Pacific – 1231 American Pacific Dr.
- Distill Cheyenne – 7790 W. Cheyenne Ave.
- Distill Warm Springs – 7150 S. Durango Dr.
- Remedy’s St. Rose – 3265 St. Rose Pkwy.
- Remedy’s Conestoga – 530 Conestoga Way