Pinkbox Doughnuts, just named Las Vegas Weekly’s “All-Time Best Doughnuts,” will introduce the “Chocolate German” as September’s “Doughnut of the Month,” as well as highlight bacon-inspired doughnuts in honor of International Bacon Day on Saturday, Sept. 5, patriotic-themed treats to celebrate Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 7 and a festive doughnut for International Day of Peace on Monday, Sept. 21.
The “Chocolate German” will feature a glazed chocolate cake doughnut topped with German chocolate cake icing, drizzled in caramel and chocolate sauce and finished with sprinkled pralines, priced at $3.
In honor of International Bacon Day on Saturday, Sept. 5, two crispy treats will be available for bacon lovers. The “Porky” is a maple frosted raised bar topped with bacon, priced at $2.50. In addition, the “Porky Face DoughCro” is a maple frosted confection, which is half croissant and half doughnut, topped with bacon, priced at $2.75.
Featured Labor Day doughnuts, available throughout the weekend, will include:
- “American Diva”– Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and red, white and blue stars and sprinkles, priced at $2.
- “Blue Labor Day Ring”– Blue frosted vanilla cake topped with red, white and blue stars and sprinkles, priced at $2.
- “Labor Day Pooh”– Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse and chocolate frosting with red, white and blue stars and sprinkles, priced at $3.
- “American Flag Ring”– Blue and white frosted raised ring with red stripes and white stars on top, priced at $2.
- “Labor Day’s Birthday”– White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake filling, topped with blonde Oreos and Labor Day décor, priced at $2.50.
- “Labor Day PeeWeez”– Chocolate cake PeeWeez, glazed and rolled in red, white and blue sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each.
- “Labor Day Vegan Bar”– Chocolate frosted vegan bar with red, white and blue swirls on top, priced at $3, available exclusively at the Tropicana location.
To celebrate the International Day of Peace on Monday, Sept. 21, Pinkbox will highlight its peace-themed doughnut. A glazed raised doughnut in the shape of a “V” sign, the “Peace” doughnut is priced at $3.
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles®,” is open 24 hours a day, every day, at all three of its doughnut shops in the Las Vegas Valley, including: 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All doughnuts are available for pre-order on Pinkbox’s website at www.PinkboxDoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates, as well as carry out at its three locations throughout Las Vegas.
All Pinkbox locations abide by health and social distancing guidelines that have been set by the State of Nevada.