As if we needed another reason to adore Jaleo by José Andrés, the beloved restaurant is now offering two delicious new experiences—and just in time for Labor Day weekend.
- Because “Vino Tuesdays” are the new “Wine Wednesdays,” guests can now savor their favorite tapas at Jaleo with select Spanish wines—available for half price every Tuesday at the restaurant.
- Did someone say a new tasting menu? Yes please! Available for just $35 per person, the Menu Rápido will bring revelers on a culinary tour of Jaleo’s greatest hits, including:
- Pan de cristal con tomate y Manchego – toasted slices of uniquely crispy and ethereal bread brushed with fresh tomato and Manchego cheese
- Tichi’s gazpacho – classic Spanish chilled tomato soup with pipiranna
- Ensalada verde – mixed green salad with sherry dressing, tomato, piparra peppers and shaved onion
- Paella de dia – paella of the day
- Pollo a la parilla – grilled chicken thigh with olive oil potato purée and parsley purée
- Add-ons include carne asada featuring grilled hanger steak with piquillo pepper confit ($8) and gambas al ajillo, the famous tapa of sautéed shrimp with garlic ($6)