Chef Emeril Lagasse’s Las Vegas restaurants are now carrying the exclusive offering of a W.L. Weller Antique 107 Single Barrel Select wheated bourbon. Limited to 156 one-liter bottles, this unique 107 proof (53.5% ABV) bourbon is available only at Delmonico Steakhouse at The Venetian and Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at MGM Grand.
The barrel was hand-selected by members of the Emeril’s Las Vegas team. Using the exact recipe as the legendary Pappy van Winkle and distilled and matured at the Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, Kentucky, this specific barrel #014, was aged and bottled at 107 proof.
W.L. Weller Antique’s 107 Single Barrel will be served as a New Fashioned cocktail or by the 1.5 oz. pour for $18.
New Fashioned Cocktail
- 2.0 oz Weller Antique 107 “Emeril’s Single Barrel #014” Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Pierre Ferrand Dry Orange Curaçao
- 0.5 oz Lazzaroni Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 -3 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1/2 bar spoon of Luxardo Cherry Syrup
- Garnished with a dehydrated orange cone and luxardo cherry