Tivoli Village invites guests to support Vitalant by donating to their blood drive on Wednesday, Sept. 30. With blood banks facing critical shortages due to the pandemic environment, every donation counts.
Donors will receive a free COVID-19 antibody test with a successful donation.
Vitalant has implemented additional precautions to ensure the safety of donors and staff, including:
- Requiring masks for both staff and donors.
- Checking temperatures of staff and donors before entering the drive to make sure they are healthy.
- Providing hand sanitizer for use before the drive, as well as throughout the donation process.
- Following social distancing between donors including entry, donation and refreshment areas.
- Increasing enhanced disinfecting of surfaces and equipment.
- Emphasizing the importance of appointments to help manage the flow of donors at drives.
To view available appointment times and schedule your visit, click here and enter the sponsor code “TIVOLIVILLAGE.” For more information, visit www.vitalant.org or call (877) 258-4825.
Wednesday, Sept. 30
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
420 South Rampart Boulevard, Suite 130
Las Vegas, NV 89145