Smash Magazine celebrates their sweet 16th anniversary by opening their art vault, sharing countless concert and event poster reprints, signed memorabilia and more from their archives and making them available for purchase throughout October.
Fans can add signed and framed memorabilia, collectibles, t-shirts and more dating back from 2003 to their music collection. Additional items will be uploaded periodically throughout the month so music lovers are encouraged to check back frequently. Items can be purchased at smashmagazine.com/Merch.
“This is definitely a memorable 16th anniversary for us,” says President of Smash Magazine Brian Saliba. “We wanted to open up our art vault as our way of staying connected with our fans, reliving those exciting experiences and saying thank you for your support, especially during these crazy times.”
The Smash Magazine vault includes items such as:
- Show posters from their concert archives. Choice of print size available and printed on demand.
- Rare signed and framed memorabilia including a signed guitar by the Descendents
- Limited stock of collectible memorabilia including posters from Coachella, International Ska Circus and Reggae In The Desert, to name a few
- Artist and event t-shirts
- Smash Magazine custom face masks and earplugs
- Or you can donate to support local music venues/staff during the pandemic
ABOUT SMASH MAGAZINE
Straight from the underground, Smash Magazine pumps live music through the veins of the Las Vegas Valley. Download the free mobile app by texting “SMASH” to ‘94502’ for concert tickets, giveaways and instant news notifications. Available on the Apple App and Google Play stores. App Perks rewards users for using the Smash Mobile App – check in daily or at any live show and after 250 pts earn FREE concert tickets for you and a guest.