CraftHaus Arts District, the beloved local brewery’s downtown taproom which recently celebrated its first anniversary, has partnered with Garagiste Wine Room & Merchant, to celebrate the new extended patio with a grand opening event.
Guests attending the grand opening will enjoy a complimentary 4 oz pour of CraftHaus beer – including the infamous ChillHaus – between 4-6pm.
The new seasonal patio, open from October 16 through January 5, features:
- More than 1,500 square feet of al fresco dining and sipping space on California St.
- Picnic tables and benches comfortably seating up to six, placed atop wood decking with ample social distancing between tables
- Ambient music, creating a cool yet relaxed vibe
- Wood barrels from their barrel-aged program make for a family-friendly, authentic beer and wine garden experience
- Expertly curated cheese and charcuterie boards for pairings from both the tap and wine rooms
WHEN: Friday, October 16at 4 p.m.
CraftHaus Arts District
197 E. California Ave #130
Las Vegas, NV 89104
CraftHaus Arts District features 22 CraftHaus brew taps, cider, Vesta Cold Brew coffee on Nitrogen and white wine. A pairing menu with the favorite spent grain soft pretzels with beer cheese or beer bacon jam made with CraftHaus beer are available. New beer releases are simultaneous at both the Henderson brewery and Arts District taproom.