Thanks to a grant from the City of Henderson, Three Square Food Bank will host five one-time, drive-thru food distributions at Henderson elementary schools the week of Oct. 26. Valley residents in need of food assistance are encouraged to visit the drive-thru sites but must remain in their vehicles to maintain safe social distancing.
In addition, all of Three Square’s food distribution sites will be closed on Tuesday, Nov. 3 in recognition of Election Day.
A full list of food distribution sites and operating hours is available at www.threesquare.org/help. The map and list are updated in real-time to ensure the most current information is available.
The dates, locations and times for the one-time Henderson food distributions include:
Monday, Oct. 26
- Robert L. Taylor Elementary School (144 Westminster Way) – opens at 8 a.m.
- Edna F. Hinman Elementary School (450 E. Merlayne Drive) – opens at 11 a.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 27
- Fay Galloway Elementary School (701 Skyline Road) – opens at 11 a.m.
Thursday, Oct. 29
- C.T. Sewell Elementary School (700 E. Lake Mead Pkwy) – opens at 8 a.m.
- Jim Thorpe Elementary School (1650 Patrick Lane) – opens at 11 a.m.
*All sites will remain open while supplies last