LifeLift, a service offered by the City of Henderson’s Fire Department, is a voluntary membership program that can save members money while helping to improve the quality of emergency medical service in their community. Anyone who works, plays or lives in the City of Henderson is eligible to join.
“Henderson Fire Department runs over 25,000 medical calls each year,” said Fire Chief Shawn White. “We are nationally recognized for our response times and saving lives. But being a premier fire department means offering premier services, going above and beyond. And that includes lowering the cost to citizens. The LifeLift ambulance membership program offers peace of mind at an affordable cost.”
LifeLift members receive reduced costs for ambulance transports and emergency medical education programs:
- No out-of-pocket cost for paramedic and emergency ambulance service provided by the Henderson Fire Department (see below for more details)
- Coverage for an entire household, anywhere in the City of Henderson (emergency ambulance transportation is allowable to hospitals outside of the City)
- All LifeLift subscription fees are reinvested into Henderson Fire Department Emergency Medical Services programs such as the First Six Community Life-Saver Training that provides skills to help save a life in the crucial minutes of an emergency until professional responders arrive. Training includes hands-only CPR, emergency bleeding control, automated emergency defibrillator, and use of the PulsePoint Responder app (receive alerts to help nearby citizens in need).
- Exclusive news and offers from the City of Henderson.
- Monthly prize drawings.
Flexible annual membership plans are available:
- Individual Plan – $59: Covers one member for up to two medically necessary transports per year by Henderson Fire Department.
- Family Plan – $99: Covers member plus up to five additional members.
- Family Plus Plan – $99+: Additional family members above the Family Plan limit of five (plus the original member) who live in the same residence can be added for $10 per person per year.
Members who live outside of the City of Henderson are eligible for emergency transportation from events occurring within the City’s jurisdiction.
If covered by insurance at the time of the emergency medical incident, program members will have no out-of-pocket costs for emergency medical assessment, treatment and emergency ambulance transportation provided by the Henderson Fire Department for up to two medically necessary transports per year, per covered member.
LifeLift members without insurance at the time of an emergency medical incident will receive a 20% discount on the total bill.
To register or learn more about LifeLift, visit cityofhenderson.com/lifelift or call 702-796-0447.