Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will commemorate its 25th anniversary with a special menu from Nov. 3-8, highlighting some of the restaurant’s most beloved dishes throughout the years.
- New Orleans clams casino with creole butter and apple cured bacon ($15)
- Fried Creole marinated calamari with smoked tomato sauce and New Orleans-style olive salad ($16)
- Seafood piri piri with jumbo shrimp, mussels, lobster and blue crab meat sauteed in a Portuguese piri piri, homemade chorizo and creste de gallo pasta ($42)
- Sweet barbequed king salmon with homemade andouille sausage potato hash, Emeril’s Worcestershire sauce and spicy fried onions ($42)
- Double cut pork chop with a tamarind glaze, green mole sauce and caramelized sweet potatoes ($42)
- JK’s chocolate Grand Marnier souffle ($12)
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House celebrates its 25th anniversary this November. Chef Emeril Lagasse originally brought his iconic New Orleans flavors to the MGM Grand in 1995 where it has remained in its original location since opening.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House has won Wine Spectator’s “Best of Award of Excellence” every year consecutively since 1996, featuring more than 1,300 wines in inventory.
Chef de Cuisine Ken Lum has been part of the kitchen team for 10 out of 25 years and continues to bring talent, passion and innovation to the restaurant.
“It has been such an honor to be part of the Las Vegas community for the past 25 years. When we first opened, my talented team and I took a bit of a risk bringing our Louisiana roots and love of seafood to the middle of the desert. I am so grateful that the concept has been embraced and enhanced over the past two and half decades. It has been an inspiring experience to work with the best team of chefs, servers, bartenders, and purveyors who care about the ingredients as much as we do. Please join us in celebrating our anniversary! Sit down, relax and enjoy the curated flavors of quintessential New Orleans seafood experience. Cheers!” said Chef Emeril Lagasse.
The anniversary celebrations will augment Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House’s current popular offerings, including the Strip’s best daily selection of fresh oysters with five to seven varieties daily, a rotating weekly chef’s menu with original inspirations from the kitchen, and the bespoke Kitchen Table experience featuring a market menu focusing on catches of the day.