Harrah’s, Imperial Palace and Flamingo Las Vegas will play cupid for the day by offering special menus for romantic dates, decadent chocolate spa treatments that will melt hearts and a wedding deal that will put any couple on cloud nine.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Penazzi will offer a three course Valentine’s Day meal for $45 per person (plus tax). Guests may select from a variety of dishes including Pan Seared Scallop Tuscan Style or Marinated Tenderloin Carpaccio with Baby Artichokes and Asiago Cheese for the first course; Stuffed Lobster Tail with Roasted Vegetables and Dungeness Crab or Seared Filet Mignon for the entrée; and Chocolate Flourless Cake with Wild Strawberry Gelato, Sweet Cream and Chocolate Dipped Strawberry for dessert, just to name a few. Penazzi will be open for dinner from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. To make reservations call (702) 369-5084.
- The Range Steakhouse will pair Filet Mignon with your choice of Lobster Tail, half pound of Alaskan King Crabs Legs or two Jumbo Shrimp for $58 (plus tax) on Valentine’s Day. Truffle Lobster Macaroni is one just of the gourmet sides available for $10. Save room for dessert because The Range Steakhouse is whipping up a Chocolate Mousse Firecracker or Coffee Toffee Crunch for $9 each. The Range Steakhouse opens for dinner nightly at 5 p.m. To make reservations call (800) 392-9002 ext. 5084.
- Embers Steakhouse will serve a complete Valentine’s Day meal starting with an Amuse-Bouche of Crab and Artichoke on an Herb Crostini and the choice between the Sweetheart Salad and Lobster Bisque. Filet Mignon will be accompanied with Garlic Jumbo Shrimp served on a bed of Rice Pilaf and a Vegetable Medley for the main course. The night will definitely end on a sweet note with Cupid’s Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Mousse. Embers will opens nightly at 5 p.m. Ember’s special Valentine’s Day menu is $32 per person (plus tax). To make reservations call (702) 731-3311.
Flamingo Las Vegas
- The Spa at Flamingo will offer an irresistible Chocolate Lovers Affair treatment for the ultimate indulgence. The Tantalizing Truffle Trio includes a full body massage in pure decadent chocolate then a warm chocolate mud wrap is applied to moisturize the skin. A facial of truffles will follow with chocolate mousse, raspberry bliss, candied ginger, vanilla bean and double chocolate bomb. This divine treat has zero calories and will nourish and soften skin. The sweet treat goes for $250 or $135 for the truffle facial a la carte. To book an appointment call (702) 733-3535.
- Flamingo Wedding Chapel will make this Valentine’s Day go down in the books for couples looking to walk down the aisle without breaking their piggy bank. The Flamingo Wedding Chapel offers a package that includes a wedding coordinator, mixed pink bouquets, classic spring garden photography, 15 photographs in various sizes, a wedding pianist and champagne for two for the cost of $575 plus tax (package does not include minister fees). To book package please call (800) 933-7993 or (702) 733-3232.