This year as more and more people opt to celebrate in different ways, locals’ favorite Honey Salt, offers a traditional farm-to-table Thanksgiving prepared and available for pickup.
For $349, families and friends can get everything they need for 8+ guests with little work in the kitchen.
Guests can order online at www.honeysalt.com now through Friday, Nov. 20 and pick up is Thursday, Nov. 26 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Honey Salt will be closed for regular service on Thanksgiving.
The Thanksgiving To Go Menu includes:
- 16lb Red Bird Organic Oven-Roasted Turkey (choice of whole or carved) served with Todd’s gravy and cranberry sauce
- Parker House Rolls with honey butter
- Roasted Yams with maple and brown sugar
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes with butter and more butter
- Savory Brioche Stuffing with fresh herbs, apples and caramelized onions
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Applewood smoked bacon
- Classic Pumpkin Pie with vanilla bourbon whipped cream
Additional items available include Lobster Mac & Cheese ($32), Fall Harvest Salad ($26) and Apple Pie ($19). Full beverage packages, including red wine, white wine and Thanksgiving cocktail, are also available.