Lawry’s The Prime Rib
- Enjoy Lawry’s signature cuisine while you journey back to Yuletide in Victorian England at the Cratchet home with a live performance of Dickens’ classic tale, A Christmas Carol. You’ll be drawn into a magical experience and reminded of the holiday spirit’s power to warm even the coldest heart. Due to COVID-19, this year’s performance will be a one-man show. There will be five shows available, one matinee at 1 p.m. on Dec. 6 and four other dinner shows at 6 p.m. on Dec. 6, 7, 8, and 9. Tickets start at $59 for children and $89 for adults and can be booked by calling (702) 893.2223. Dinner is inclusive of:
- Famous spinning bowl salad
- 8 oz. cut of roasted prime ribs of beef OR roasted salmon fillet with sides
- Chef’s choice of dessert
- Starting December 4, Lawry’s will have carolers stationed throughout the restaurant to add to your holiday dining experience through Christmas Eve.
- Let Lawry’s take the hard work out of the holidays with their Christmas Eve feast. With family meals available for anywhere from four to 14 guests, Lawry’s is offering turkey and prime rib dinners with a variety of sides. To view the full menu and place an order, please visit www.lawrysonline.com.
- Don’t worry about cooking this holiday season as Kona Grill is offering kravable holiday dishes for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:
- Surf & turf which features prime rib with a 6 oz. lobster tail ($36)
- Kids surf & turf comes with a 4 oz. filet mignon, two grilled shrimp, mashed potatoes, and green beans ($20)
- Homemade macadamia nut pie with Kahlua, roasted macadamia nuts, and coconut flakes served with vanilla ice cream ($12)
- Feast upon a Christmas classic, roasted “linz” prime rib at STK Steakhouse. Available for $69 per person on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, this dish is served with confit fingerling potatoes and port wine shallots with black truffle Madera sauce. Choose to add foie gras butter for $10 or shaved truffles for $15.
- Starting Nov. 27 through Dec. 30 (excluding 12.24 and 12.25), STK is serving a wagyu selection from all over the world as a part of their holiday offerings. The wagyu varieties include:
- Japanese Toriyama Gunma prefecture filet ($178 for 4 oz.) finely balances the fats and the meat of this wagyu and offers a richer meaty flavor.
- Certified Japanese A5 Kobe wine beef strip ($99 – 3 oz./$159 – 6 oz.) has unforgettable texture, tenderness, and rich flavor in a perfect balance. It’s subtly sweet, consistently marbled, delicate yet rich, slightly nutter, and tender.
- Umami olive fed American wagyu strip ($144 for 6 oz.) comes from the most prestigious Wagyu farm in America with intense marbling, incredible texture, and distinctive olive fed flavor.
- Carara 640 Australian Wagyu picanha ($79 for 10 oz.) features a buttery texture and intense flavor derived through first-class genetics. This wagyu displays an intricate feathery pattern marbling.
- In addition to the wagyu selection, STK Steakhouse is offering holiday menu specials available starting Nov. 27 through Dec. 30 (excluding 12.24 and 12.25). The menu includes:
- Oysters champagne gratin with leeks cream and avruga caviar ($48)
- Not your daddy’s surf & turf which includes 3 oz. certified Japanese A5 Kobe wine beef strip, a jumbo prawn, king crab, and truffle gnocchi ($149)
- Roasted lamb rack served with sweet potato mousseline, brussels sprouts, and black garlic ($74)
- Seared sea scallops & black truffle with roasted cauliflower, pickled shimeji mushroom, apple, and truffle ($84)
- King crab & truffle gnocchi features potato gnocchi, king crab, hollandaise, and aged cheddar shaved black truffle ($69)
- Make your holidays extra sweet with limited edition milkshakes and goblets from Sugar Factory American Brasserie. Limited edition offerings include:
- ‘Tis The Season Milkshake featuring creamy vanilla ice cream blended with peppermint sticks that is poured into a white chocolate ganache mug rolled in crushed candy canes, skittles and mini candy canes. This delicious shake is topped with a miniature gingerbread house and whipped cream and is available for $21.
- Santa’s Snowflake is a frosty brew of coconut rum, blue raspberry and fresh pineapple juice topped with sparkling gummy snowmen and candy canes ($39)
- Mistletoe Mule is crafted with cherry vodka, ginger beer, cranberry juice and fresh lime topped with gummy Christmas wreaths and gummy cherries ($39)
- Poinsettia Punch is the bubbly crowd favorite made with cherry vodka, champagne and cranberry juice and topped with gummy Christmas trees and candy canes ($39).
- Delmonico Steakhouse has you covered with a full course meal on Christmas night. Enjoy an array of delicious specials a la carte or pair them all together for a true feast, including:
- Vichyssoise with shaved black truffles and herb oil ($18)
- Butternut squash ravioli made with sage brown butter and roasted chestnuts ($20)
- Roasted vegetable Panzanella with a toasted chia seed lemon thyme vinaigrette ($16)
- Pan-seared gulf snapper, made with artichoke barigoule, roasted peppers, and citrus beurre blanc ($50)
- Creekstone Farms prime broiled tomahawk served with potato pave, grilled asparagus, and foyot sauce ($125)
- Cranberry buche de Noel made with eggnog crème anglaise ($12)
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
- Available only on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House is offering a limited holiday menu, including:
- Seared Maine scallop salad, featuring shaved Hudson Valley foie gras, purple sweet potato, radicchio, endive and garlic sherry dressing ($25)
- Mesquite smoked Creekstone Farms prime rib, served with three-cheese potato gratin and black truffle jus ($55)
- Warm chocolate butter cake served with coffee caramel and peppermint ice cream ($12)