The Venetian Resort is proud to team up with its award-winning Cocktail Collective and Signature Restaurant Collection to celebrate “The Season of Giving,” providing holiday toys to less fortunate Southern Nevada children. For the first time ever, guests can also participate in the annual effort through several holiday offerings at The Venetian from Dec. 3-19.
THE SEASON OF GIVING: A VENETIAN RESORT TRADITION
Every year during the months of November and December, Team Members of The Venetian Resort come together for “The Season of Giving,” an opportunity to give back to the Las Vegas community during the holidays. Through several initiatives, the team has lent their time and talent to dozens of projects which have included serving meals to the homeless, assembling boxes of food for holiday meals, donating books for students in-need, and even sending notes of appreciation to military members.
The annual Season of Giving initiative is anchored by the 98.5 KLUC Chet Buchanan Show Toy Drive, for which The Venetian Resort and Sands Cares are the presenting sponsor. For more than 20 years, the program has been supporting various local charities and providing toys for less fortunate children each holiday season. Last year, this citywide effort collected 41 semi-trucks full of toys, 9,540 bicycles, and $603,326 in cash and gift card donations from throughout the community, which was distributed by HELP of Southern Nevada to ensure all Las Vegas children have a happy holidays.
NEW IN 2020: COCKTAIL COLLECTIVE ‘HOLIDAY SPIRITS’ TOY DONATION
The Venetian Resort will host the ‘Holiday Spirits’ Toy Donation at The Dorsey Cocktail Lounge from 5 p.m. until closing on Thursday, Dec. 3, to benefit HELP of Southern Nevada. Every guest who brings in a new and unwrapped toy will receive a complimentary hand-crafted cocktail from the holiday menu, which includes:
- Alpine Negroni: Fords Gin, Suze/Salers bitters, Cocchi Americano, Génépi liqueur and crème de menthe
- Lion’s Tale Fix: Woodford Reserve bourbon, fresh lime, simple syrup, Allspice dram and Angostura bitters
NEW IN 2020: COCKTAILS FOR A CAUSE
Select members of The Signature Restaurant Collection of The Venetian Resort have partnered with Red Bull and Tito’s Handmade Vodka to create their own signature holiday cocktails. For each purchased, a donation will be made to HELP of Southern Nevada, to provide holiday toys to Las Vegas children. Participating restaurants include:
- Buddy V’s Ristorante
- Sicilian Sunset: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, POM Juice, Alchemist Apple Spice, San Pellegrino Blood Orange, blackberries and rosemary leaves
- Majordōmo Meat & Fish
- Holiday Mule: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Yellow Chartreuse, hibiscus syrup with winter spices and lemon juice
- Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano
- Snowflake: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Milagro Tequila, apple juice, Grenadine, and candied lime
- Mott 32
- Winter Sunrise: Ketel One Botanical Peach and Orange Blossom, Arctic Berry Red Bull, ginger, and lemon
- sixth+mill Ristorante, Pizzeria and Bar
- Reindeer: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Liqueur de Framboise, cherry juice and Sprite
The featured holiday cocktails will be available through Dec. 19, 2020.
HELP OF SOUTHERN NEVADA TREE
A fundraising component of Toy Drive includes a holiday tree sponsorship, which are sold to benefit HELP of Southern Nevada. The Venetian Resort is once again sponsoring a tree, which is adorned with the ultimate resort experiences, including a three-night stay in a Luxury Suite, and gift certificates for Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness, and several of the resort’s signature culinary and cocktail destinations such as CUT by Wolfgang Puck, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, Chica, Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano, sixth+mill Ristorante, Pizzeria & Bar, Hong Kong Café, The Dorsey Cocktail Bar, Rosina Cocktail Lounge, and Electra Cocktail Club.
For more information on the Season of Giving, please visit venetian.com/seasonofgiving.