8 East – Chef Dan Coughlin’s new Pan-Asian restaurant in Circa Resort & Casino – is introducing Happy Hour daily from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., featuring several of 8 East’s signature dishes and drinks for $9 or less.
“We’re excited to launch 8 East’s Happy Hour, which features a selection of our most in-demand dishes,” said Coughlin. “Guests can enjoy a sampling of our guests’ favorites from our ginger chicken dumplings to pork belly bao and wash it down with a sake bomb or cocktail.”
The restaurant’s Happy Hour includes the following selections:
- Ginger Chicken Dumplings: Pan-fried or steamed and served with sweet soy vinaigrette.
- Pork Belly Bao: Smoked porchetta topped with pickled cabbage slaw, cucumber and a sweet and sour marmalade.
- Tokyo Crepe: Prepared with sauteed wild enoki, oyster and shitake mushrooms, fried tofu, cilantro chimichurri, kewpie mayo and soy glaze.
- Carpaccio: Cooked with a yuzu glaze, garlic peanut, baby tatsoi and coriander creme and served with ubi potato chips.
- Salt & Szechuan Pepper Chicken Wings: Deep-fried and tossed in a secret Szechuan rub.
- Chicken Skins: Deep-fried and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- $5 Well Drinks
- $6 Sake Bombs
- $6 Sapporo and Big Dog’s Las Vegas lager drafts
- $9 Red and white house wines
A key player in sparking the Downtown food movement, Coughlin has introduced new fusion dishes and techniques at 8 East. Based off Coughlin’s travels through Asia, his menu is full of shareable dishes that radiate originality and personality. Several plates are served with signature Chinese, Szechuan, Chengdu and Thai sauces, amongst others, offering unique flavor combinations for guests to explore.
The restaurant’s design evokes a modern metropolis with an urban contemporary vibe, accented by quirky art and a high-energy atmosphere. At its entrance, visitors can snap a photo with the whimsical wall art installation filled with traditional Maneki-neko waving cats, symbolizing good luck in the Japanese culture.
8 East and Circa continue to have a strong commitment to the health and safety of all guests and team members and are dedicated to following local and national health and safety guidelines. 8 East’s capacity will adhere to restrictions mandated by the Governor. For more information about Circa’s dining collection, visit CircaLasVegas.com.