The magickitchen elves have been hard at work at Hash House A Go Go stirring up holiday-inspired specials to complement their menu of twisted farm favorites.
The restaurants will feature seasonal takes on traditional brunch and dinner favorites including:
- Peppermint Bark Pancake – a traditional HH buttermilk pancake mixed with crushed candy canes and chocolate chips, topped with whipped cream.
- Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast – cream cheese sandwiched between two pieces of milk bread and dipped in banana cream batter, griddled to perfection, and topped with a lemon curd sauce.
- Prime Rib – house cooked Prime Rib, served with garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed vegetables, au jus, and horseradish cream.
- Shrimp Scampi Pasta – sautéed gulf shrimp atop a bed of linguine pasta tossed with scampi butter, bay shrimp, white wine, roasted red peppers and green onions.
Hash House A Go Go gift cards are the gift that keeps on giving! Receive 20% off the purchase of any gift card valued at $25 or more. Makes a great stocking stuffer.
December 24: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
December 25: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
December 31 and January 1: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
December 24: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
December 25, December 31, and January 1: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
W. Sahara and Henderson
December 24, December 25, December 31, and January 1: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHERE: Hash House A Go Go
- Inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
- Inside the Plaza Hotel and Casino, 1 S. Main Street
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- 555 N. Stephanie Street in Henderson
Reservations are required. Breakfast and brunch will be served along with the holiday specials. The regular dinner menu will also be available after 5 p.m. For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the Plaza Hotel & Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com.