Award-winning Siena Italian Trattoria & Deli offers a modern take on the traditional Feast of the Seven Fishes with a special Christmas Eve menu. Offered exclusively on December 24, Siena’s holiday menu features classic seafood and homemade seafood pasta dishes inspired by the Italian tradition.
Seven special seafood entrees will be featured, including:
- Lobster Ravioli topped with lemon cream sauce and caviar truffle.
- Linguini Sciue‘ Sciue‘, a black ink linguini piled high with clams, scallops and a lobster tail in a spicy fra diavolo sauce.
- Chilean Seabass, which is marinated, grilled and topped with lemon caper sauce, served with mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Tagliolini Ai Frutti Di Mare, a homemade pasta tossed with shrimp, lobster, scallops, tomatoes and scallions in a seafood cream sauce.
- Baccalà con Spezie, cod fish sauteed with onions, white wine, garlic, basil, olives and potatoes.
- Branzino Imported, a pan-seared striped bass served with lemon caper sauce, potatoes and spinach.
- Salmone alla Griglia, fresh Atlantic grilled salmon served with sauteed spinach.
The holiday menu also includes starters like Fried Baccalà (cod fish) served with fried rapini, Fritto Misto featuring shrimp, calamari and scallops with spicy marinara sauce, Scungilli (conch) salad and more. The festive and decadent Yuletide Fog cocktail will also be available, in addition to Siena’s extensive wine list and traditional cocktail offerings. The regular menu will also be available.
“Being born in Milan, I have incredibly fond memories of our Italian family’s Christmas Eve feasts,” said Siena Italian’s owner and executive chef Giancarlo Bomparola. “I hope that our modern take on the traditional Feast of the Seven Fishes will give our guests the same wonderful experience, and I look forward to sharing the flavors of home with our guests this season.”
For those planning their holiday celebrations at home this year, the adjacent Siena Deli features a wide selection of Italian specialties including imported cheeses and meats, dry pasta, pasta sauce, fresh baked breads, gelato, homemade desserts and more.
Finally, for procrastinating holiday shoppers, Siena is currently offering a 20% discount on all gift card purchases valued at $200 or more.
Siena Italian Trattoria & Deli takes pride in serving the most authentic Italian cuisine in Las Vegas, using only top quality and the freshest ingredients in every dish. Located in Summerlin, the contemporary restaurant is a casual yet classy dining space with an elegant bar lounge featuring live entertainment.
Siena Italian is open from 11 am – 11pm on Thursday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) and closed on Christmas Day. For reservations or more information, call 702.360.3358 or visit www.SienaItalian.com.