Roses are red, violets are blue, this Valentine’s Day at Triple George Grill, guests can enjoy a romantic dinner for two. Centered in the heart of vibrant Downtown Las Vegas, Triple George Grill sets the tone on Feb. 14 with a delectable, four-course menu specially designed for guests dining together, available for $75 per person. The romantic pairing includes a classic Italian amuse-bouche followed by an appetizer, entrée and dessert. The a la carte menu will also be available that evening. To book a reservation and to learn more, visit TripleGeorgeGrill.com or call 702-384-2761.
Triple George Grill’s Valentine’s Day menu includes:
- Oyster Crudo prepared with prosecco cucumber mignonette
Appetizer – choice of:
- Maine Lobster Bisque made with caramelized fennel and sprinkled with caviar
- Prosciutto and Two-Year Aged Cheddar complete with marinated asparagus, arugula, toasted almonds and dried fruit
- Chateaubriand for Two served with a bouquetiere of spring vegetables and roasted fingerling potatoes topped with a foie gras morel mushroom reduction and bearnaise sauce
- Add-On Special: Roasted Maine lobster tail available for $25 each
- Banana Foster Bread Pudding for Two made with chocolate chips, banana rum sauce and vanilla ice cream
Triple George Grill is located at 201 N. Third Street on Downtown Grand’s 3rd Street between Stewart and Ogden and is open Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 – 10 p.m. Triple George Grill offers indoor and outdoor dining and abides by all health advisories given by local authorities. For more information and to make a reservation, please visit TripleGeorgeGrill.com or call 702-384-2761. To book a stay at Downtown Grand, visit DowntownGrand.com.