The Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board, the state’s governing board for the state’s cannabis industry, released a warning Saturday that two strains have failed secondary testing.
The board issued a statement that the following two strains failed secondary microbial testing for mold and and yeast. The strains are listed with their names, a long with their batch and lot numbers:
- “Gelato Glue” — 122320B86 – ABGG02
- “Last OG” — 122320B86 – ABLOG01
The compliance board stated that the affected cannabis was sold in the form of flower and pre-rolls between Jan. 27 – Feb. 19 by the following stores and dispensaries:
- “ShowGrow” — 4850 S Fort Apache Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 8914
- “The Apothecary Shoppe” — 4240 W Flamingo Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- “Wallflower Cannabis House” — 6540 Blue Diamond Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89139
- “Greenleaf Wellness” — 1730 Glendale Ave, Sparks, NV 89431
- “Oasis Cannabis Dispensary” — 1800 S Industrial Rd #180, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Consumers can check if their cannabis is part of the advisory by checking the batch and lot numbers on their products. These items can be found on the label, usually near the top directly below the facility information.
To check if your cannabis is part of this warning, check the batch and lot numbers on your product. They can be found on the label, typically near the top directly below the facility information.
Officials said that there are no reported cases of illness at this time, but health impacts from mold and yeast may occur if the products are consumed. They also stated that they have no reason to believe that any of the affected dispensaries and distributors had any knowledge that the products were contaminated.