Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 20, and there’s plenty of unique ways to treat your dad.
Whether you’ve already planned out Father’s Day or are throwing your plans together last-minute, we’ve compiled a list of food and drink, retail, and entertainment specials to give your dad a special Father’s Day celebration that he’ll never forget.
Food and Drink Specials
Treat Dad to a drink – or three – throughout AREA15. Guests can enjoy Toki Japanese Whisky at Oddwood, Jim Beam at The Beast by Todd English and Maker’s Mark outside in AREA15’s new Art Garden, 6pm-12am.
Tickets are $32. For more information and tickets visit www.area15.com/events/fathers-day-crawl/.
Offered Sunday from 9 a.m. to noon, guests can enjoy tasty breakfast choices, including:
- $17 Texas French Toast – Cinnamon and vanilla laced Texas toast grilled in butter and topped with powdered sugar, served with maple syrup
- $23 Chicken Fried Steak – Golden brown beef steak topped with country gravy and served with scrambled or fried eggs and tater tots
- $16 Breakfast Burrito – scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and tater tots wrapped in a flour tortilla with homemade salsa.
- $18 Loco Moco – Hamburger patty, steamed rice and an egg any style, served with mushroom gravy $29 Steak & Eggs – 12 oz. New York steak, two eggs any style and tater tots, served with Texas toast
- $22 Bottomless Mimosas (available until 2 p.m.)
Golden Circle Sportsbook and Bar is Treasure Island’s brand-new sports betting center, offering a multitude of televised sporting events from around the world, a full bar, 24/7 sports betting and more. Daily drink specials are available as well as $5 draft beer Monday-Thursday. Dining specials include breakfast options from 10 a.m. to noon, including Golden Circle’s Breakfast Burrito, Breakfast Sandwich and Chicken Chilaquiles for $15 each.
Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is offering a mouthwatering lineup of specials to celebrate Father’s Day in true Bavarian fashion. On Sunday, June 20, guests can prost to papa with authentic Hofbräu beer and enjoy an array of appetizing dishes at the beloved beer hall and restaurant.
Specials will include the Bavarian Goulash Soup, garnished with sour cream and chives and the Grilled Rib Eye Steak topped with a German-Argentinian chimichurri sauce and served with French fries and grilled tomato. For dessert, families can treat dad to HB Bread Pudding, a Hefeweizen bread pudding, with raisins and almonds served with whiskey sauce and vanilla ice cream. The featured drink special for the day will be Strongmeister, a specialty shot with Jägermeister, Lunazul Reposado and Strongbow Cider.
Reservations are recommended and can be made by visiting HofbrauhausLasVegas.com or by calling 702-853-BEER (2337).
Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar at The LINQ Hotel + Experience will offer a Black N’ Blue Bruiser Steak Sandwich made with blackened New York strip steak, marinated tomatoes, lettuce blistered onions and crumbled blue cheese on ciabatta, served with sweet potato fries, priced at $26.99.
Fulton Street Food Hall at Harrah’s Las Vegas will serve a café special of steak and eggs, made with a 10-ounce New York steak, two eggs any style, roasted jalapeno bearnaise and tater tots priced at $23.99; and drunken sliders – three mini Castle Ale marinated beef sliders on a buttered roll with cheddar cheese, grilled onions, Roma tomatoes and roasted garlic aioli, served with shoestring fries, priced at $17.99.
LINQ Sandwich Co. at The LINQ Hotel + Experience will serve a la carte items this Father’s Day, including Borrallo Tamazula shrimp ceviche cocktail, made with Tamazula sauce, diced jicama, cubed avocado fresh lime juice, cilantro and tortilla chips, priced at $14.99; and “Big Daddy New York Steak Sandwich,” made with a grilled eight-ounce New York strip steak, avocado, tomato, cured red onions, pepper jack cheese and habanero aioli on ciabatta bread, priced at $17.99. For those with a sweet tooth, the cheesecake churro dusted with sugar and cinnamon will hit the spot and is priced at $8.99.
Oyster Bar & Grill at Harrah’s Las Vegas will offer a la carte options such as surf and big turf, made with whiskey-lacquered 16-ounce ribeye, four fried shrimp, grilled watermelon and corn on the cob, coleslaw and Old Bay French fries priced at $75.99; and pineapple upside-down cake, priced at $8.99.
Celebrate Father’s Day with a visit to The Underground at The Mob Museum and enjoy a New York-style Sazerac made with Rittenhouse Rye, Maison Rouge cognac, Absinthe, Peychaud Bitters and simple syrup. Cost is $12. 12 pm-12 am.
From 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. families are invited to celebrate the special occasion during Tivoli Village’s Father’s Day Barre and Brews event in partnership with Pure Barre. This energetic fitness class will focus on targeting strength, cardio and flexibility for participants of all levels. Tickets are free but guests must create a Pure Barre account and register in advance for the complimentary Barre and Brews pop-up class here. Afterwards, fathers 21 years or older with proof of a valid I.D. can purchase $4 craft beers from Hop Nuts Brewing while enjoying Tivoli Village’s relaxing outdoor ambiance.
Dueling Axes invites all dads in to throw for Father’s Day. Let dad relax and enjoy some fun competition with the whole family while being treated to a complimentary beer and a koozie. Celebrate Father’s Day at Dueling Axes on Sunday, June 20th, from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. Reservations are encouraged by booking on their website or calling (702) 333-4513.
The High Roller Observation Wheel and the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ Promenade invite families to celebrate dad with two special packages:
- High Roller Observation Wheel Family Four Pack includes four adult tickets to ride the tallest observation wheel in the world with 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip and beyond, priced at $80 day time (promo code: HRDFM4), $125 anytime (promo code: HRAFM4).
- Fly LINQ Zipline invites fathers to ride the first and only zipline on the Las Vegas Strip for only $27. This offer is only available for purchase at the box office.
For the thrillseeker dad in your life, you can book an adrenaline-filled flight through Sky Combat Ace.
Beginning now and continuing through the month of July, adrenaline enthusiasts can enjoy a valuable 20% discount that treats the unforgettable people in your life with unmatchable moments for that will last a lifetime! SCA offers something for everyone with five types of experiences, whether for a first-time flight fanatic or advanced aviator including, Aerobatic Flights, Aerial Dogfighting, Multi-Day Adventures, and Spectator Packages.
To claim your 20% discount, call (888) 995-2690 or order online at firstname.lastname@example.org with the code DAD21 at checkout. For more information or to view specific packages, visit www.skycombat ace.com.
Dads can indulge in a Father’s Day Manicure and Pedicure at COLOR Salon at Caesars Palace. Treat your hands and feet to a specially crafted bourbon-infused treatment with a warm milk bath. Then, smooth rough skin with a spiked brown sugar scrub. Finally, enjoy an extra shot with an indulgent oil massage and warm towel.
La Casa Cigars and Lounge invites dads to indulge in their speciality while unwinding with Las Vegas’s most diverse selection of cigars from around the world and an expansive liquor list. World-class performer, harpist and composer Mariano Gonzalez will perform live at 8 p.m.
For more information, visit www.tivolivillagelv.com.
Beginning now and continuing through the month of June, dads can purify their faces with Novuskin’s O2Bro oxygen facial. This hydrating facial puts the O2 in O2Bro by deeply cleansing and detoxifying the skin and freshening the face with pure oxygen.
Regularly valued at $80, Novuskin VIP members and first-time visitors will receive a $50 gift card to apply towards booking the facial made for their special man. This limited offer is available until June 30 and may be redeemed anytime following the purchase.
Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace will offer two special treatments this Father’s Day weekend:
- Gentlemen’s Poker Facial with a Paraffin Hand Treatment (50 minutes, $230) – Reduce the tell-tale signs of aging with this gentlemen’s facial. With Vitamin C and Vitamin A to help aid in repairing cell damage, your skin will show an immediate improvement in tone and firmness. You will look and feel revitalized while our skilled Artisans smooth away stress and fine lines, leaving you relaxed and ready to put your best face forward.
- Deep Tissue Surrender with a Paraffin Hand Treatment (50 minutes, $230) – Surrender to relaxation as slow, deliberate massage techniques using elbows, forearms and knuckles relieve tightness from the overuse and tension of muscles. This treatment is popular among athletes and frequent massage goers who prefer firm pressure.
Follow VegasNews.com for more content featuring local deals and specials.