The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is expanding its popular Prestige Club Lounge into a second resort tower, giving guests an opportunity to upgrade every part of their stay in The Venetian tower with VIP perks and amenities.
The Prestige Club Lounge upgrade, previously available exclusively in The Palazzo tower, is now available in two towers:
- The Venetian tower: High atop The Venetian tower on the 36th floor, Prestige Club Lounge at The Venetian offers stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Palazzo tower: The resort’s original Prestige Club Lounge at The Palazzo offers distinctive touches, a business center, and fabulous Strip views from the 23rd floor.
Both private lounges place guests at the forefront of exclusivity and luxury, including expedited private check-in, complete with a welcome glass of sparkling Prosecco; complimentary continental breakfast; afternoon coffee or tea; and evening appetizers and handcrafted cocktails – all with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip.
“Prestige Club Lounge at The Palazzo was designed to provide guests with an unrivaled personalized experience,” said Marcy Miles, chief marketing officer of The Venetian Resort. “Expanding this luxury offering to The Venetian tower furthers our commitment to providing our guests with memorable experiences when they stay with us.”
Guests who take advantage of the Prestige Club Lounge upgrade are guaranteed a suite with a view on a high floor. In addition, Prestige offers guests:
- Access to Prestige Club Lounge in The Venetian and Palazzo towers
- Private check-in , with a complimentary glass of sparkling Prosecco upon arrival
- Private concierge
- Daily continental breakfast
- Afternoon coffees, teas, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Evening cocktail reception with complimentary cocktails and beverages
- Access to the business center in The Palazzo lounge, with copying, printing, and internet availability
- Reserved pool chairs on The Palazzo pool deck (reservations required 24 hours in advance, limited availability)
Architectural Digest magazine raved about the Prestige at The Palazzo experience, including it on its list of ten hotels “where you should splurge on a club-level upgrade.”
The Prestige Club Lounge Upgrade is perfect for:
- Business Travelers – Prestige Club Lounges boast meeting rooms and a business center at The Palazzo tower, complete with printing, copying and faxing capabilities. Travelers can network and slowly unwind with complimentary evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres with clients and co-workers.
- Couples – Prestige Club Lounges transform a stay into a VIP experience. In addition to exclusive amenities like complimentary breakfast and happy hour cocktails, visitors also gain access to a personal concierge service. And when the sun calls, a reserved chair is available at the Palazzo pool deck.
- Nightlife Seekers – Prestige Club Lounge is the perfect “jumping off” point for an unforgettable evening. Guests can assemble to “pre-game” the night with complimentary happy hour cocktails while enjoying gorgeous views from above of the night’s destinations. The next morning, complimentary continental breakfast, coffees, and teas help recharge from the evening fun.
- Celebrations – Prestige Club Lounge offers great options for those traveling with others to celebrate something grand. The lounge offers an opportunity to gather outside of a guest suite over complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. For a more intimate celebration experience, private spaces within Prestige can be booked though the Prestige concierge.
- Families – Prestige Club Lounge is a popular upgrade for families, giving space to spread out and quick convenient options for a breakfast on the run.
Booking Prestige at The Venetian begins Aug. 4, for stays beginning Aug. 12 and beyond. For more information on Prestige, visit www.venetian.com/prestige.