The Vegas Golden Knights announced Wedensday, ‘Gold Friday’ retail information and specials for Friday, November 26 at The Arsenal at City National Arena and The Armory at T-Mobile Arena. The Henderson Silver Knights ‘Silver Saturday,’ at The Livery at Lifeguard Arena in Henderson, will be on Saturday, November 28. Additionally, VegasTeamStore.com will have exclusive specials available for ‘Medieval Monday’ on November 29.
The Arsenal will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PT on Friday. The Armory will be open from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT on Friday, while The Livery at Lifeguard Arena in Henderson store hours will be 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT on Saturday. Specials on VegasTeamStore.com will be available from 9 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. PT on Monday.
The Arsenal at City National Arena
– Mystery Authentics items will be available to shoppers including player-worn jerseys, game pucks, and game-used player sticks.
– Customers will get storewide deals and specials during store hours, as well as access to new merchandise including ‘JACK’ Eichel tee-shirts and posters, and other holiday and winter gear.
– Vegas Golden Knights Dog Calendars will be available for purchase, and all proceeds will benefit the VGK Foundation.
– A surprise gift will accompany every purchase while supplies last.
– Fans will have a chance to win the first signed Jack Eichel Golden Knights jersey. No purchase will be necessary, and fans will be able to enter the sweepstakes from 8:00 a.m. PT to 12:00 p.m. PT on Friday, November 26 at The Arsenal. Shoppers will be able to register through a link and QR code that will be provided at The Arsenal. To enter, customers must be a Nevada resident and at least 18 years of age. The winner will be notified by email during the week of November 29.
The Armory at T-Mobile Arena
– The Armory at T-Mobile Arena will be open from 9 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. PT.
– Storewide deals will be available to shoppers for the entirety of store hours.
– Fans will be able to acquire merch for the latest addition to the VGK franchise, Jack Eichel, with a new ‘JACK’ tee-shirt.
– A gift will be included with every purchase while supplies last.
The Livery at Lifeguard Arena
– Silver Saturday will run from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT at The Livery located at Lifeguard Arena.
– Henderson Silver Knights fans will get their own line of player-used equipment and gear with the launch of HSK Authentics at The Livery. This program is the team’s official and only authorized channel for game-used, game-worn, and pro-stock products.
– The Silver Knights game-worn Nevada Day jerseys will be the first products available as part of the HSK Authentics program. They will be available exclusively at The Livery on Silver Saturday.
– Storewide deals will be available to shoppers for store hours, as well as a gift with every purchase while supplies last.
– Medieval Monday deals will run from 9 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. PT on vegasteamstore.com.
– All gear will be 31 percent off sitewide, excluding all Authentics gear and equipment. Other exclusions may apply.
– HSK Authentics will make its virtual debut with its online launch on Medieval Monday. Items from Henderson’s inaugural season will be available as part of the launch.
Read more sports articles on VegasNews.com.