Huddle up football fans – HyperX Arena Las Vegas inside Luxor Hotel and Casino will open its doors for a Big Game celebration on Sunday, Feb. 13 from 2 – 8 p.m. PST. Sports lovers can catch all the action on the Arena’s state-of-the-art LED video wall and dozens of flat-screen TVs while enjoying a la carte bites and an open bar featuring call liquors, wine, and beer.
Doors to the Arena’s Big Game festivities will open at 2 p.m. with kick-off scheduled for 3:30 p.m. All seats are priced at $100, and tickets can be purchased here. Tickets include seating and an open bar through the third quarter. The following options are available to reserve:
- Table Seating: Groups of two to six can reserve tables with prime viewing of the Arena’s LED video wall. Tables include:
- Main Floor: Fans can view the game tableside and front and center on the first level of the Arena. Tables can seat up to four guests.
- Level One High Top: Located on the first level of the Arena, guests can catch all the action with high top tables for up to three guests.
- Level Two High Top: Seated on the second level of the Arena, prime views are available at the high top tables for groups of up to six.
- Bar Seating: Limited seating is available at both bars.
- VIP Lounges: These unique and private spaces can accommodate up to 10 guests with full lounge seating and multiple TVs. Guests can request consoles and PCs to curb commercial break boredom depending on group size. Interested parties can email email@example.com to reserve.
- Game Day Bites Gameday bites will be available for guests for an additional fee. Menu highlights include loaded nachos, pepperoni pizza bites, Philly cheese steaks, double beef patty burgers, chicken wings, and more.
Stay on VegasNews.com for more entertainment happenings.