The United Football League champion Las Vegas Locos will welcome sports fans to a free Locos Fan Fest at Sam Boyd Stadium on Sunday, April 11.
Head coach Jim Fassel and more than 20 players who won the inaugural championship of the 2009 UFL Premiere Season will celebrate their success and look forward to the new 2010 campaign from 3pm to 5pm on their home field.
Sports fans of all ages – from children to grandparents – are invited to join the Locos as they take part in a series of fan-friendly activities that will include:
- Autograph and photo opportunities.
- A mini combine that puts fans through elements such as a 40-yard dash, broad jump, field goal attempt and a passing drill.
- A chance to dress like the Locos by trying on UFL helmets and equipment.
- Face painting.
- A Cheerleading Clinic for aspiring cheerleaders.
- Season tickets on sale for the 2010 United Football League season.
“This is a great way to celebrate the city’s UFL Championship as we look ahead to another exciting season,” said Locos Coach Fassel. “We will be able to say thank you in person to our established fans and also make newcomers welcome and invite them to join our existing fan base by bringing everyone together to have fun at our home field.”
Further details of the Locos Fan Fest will be announced during the build up to the Sunday, April 11 event. For more information about the Locos call 702-475-4893 and the team will also launch a new website in April.
Social networking Locos fans eager to interact with fellow fans can do so at: