On Saturday and Sunday Julien’s Auctions highly anticipated auction of Hollywood Legends took place at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Highlights toured Ireland, Japan and China prior to the full exhibition and auction in Las Vegas. The auction was viewed worldwide on a live broadcast by Julien’s Live. The highly publicized set of three Marilyn Monroe X-ray’s from a 1954 visit to “Cedars of Lebanon Hospital” sold for a record $45,000. Pre-sale estimate on each X-ray was $800 – $1,200 (Image attached for distribution).
Additional Highlights Include:
- Marilyn Monroe’s Chair from Last Photo-shoot – Sold For: $35,000
- Cher/Bob Mackie Designed Gown Worn on March 9, 1975 of the “The Cher Show” – Sold For: $26,250
- Cher/Bob Mackie Designed Gown for her Living Proof Farewell Tour – Sold For: $30,000
- Christopher Reeves Superman VI Costume – $32,500
- Kate Winslet Earrings Worn In “Titanic” – Sold For: $25,000
- Audrey Hepburn Dress Worn in “Funny Face” – Sold For: $56,250
- Frank Sinatra Gifted 18K Gold Cigarette Case to Mia Farrow – Sold For: $16,250
Please Note: The above prices include buyer’s premium.