Celebrated for its climate, the fertility of the lands and the astonishingly beautiful landscapes, the Campania region of Italy is home to Naples, Salerno and the world-famous Amalfi Coast. Campania offers an unmatched experience for the senses – the feel of the air, the aroma of the pine trees, lemons and oranges, postcard perfect vistas and of course an array of culinary delights. The ancients rightly called this region “felix ager” or the “happy land.”
To experience a taste of Campania here in Las Vegas, Panevino Ristorante will host its monthly wine dinner paying tribute to this fair region of Italy.
Beginning at 7 p.m. guests will enjoy Chef Andreoni’s five-course, prix fixe, gourmet dinner which will feature items such as Mozzarella di Bufala Campana, or buffalo mozzarella, the most celebrated and prized of mozzarella cheeses, specially imported from Campania and the Sfogliatella Napoletana, a classic Italian dolci originating in the region.
Dinner costs $99 per person. Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information or to make reservations call 702.222.2400.
Chef Andreoni’s five-course dinner menu:
- Insalata di Polipo
- Octopus salad in a fresh lemon dressing with parsley, garlic and celery
- 2008 Terredora Dipaolo Greco di Tufo, DOCG Loggia della Serra
- Mozzarella di Bufala in Carrozza al profumo di Pesto
- Crispy bread pillows filled with fresh imported Buffalo Mozzarella cheese drizzled with basil pesto
- 2009 Terredora Dipaolo Falanghina Iripina, DOC
- Paccheri con Salsa di Pomodoro e Ricotta
- Traditional Neapolitan large tube-shaped pasta in a fresh tomato and ricotta cheese sauce
- 2007 Terredora Dipaolo Fiano di Avellino, DOCG Terre di Dora
- Polpettone alla Napoletana
- Beef Meatloaf filled with prosciutto, fresh mozzarella and Grana Padano cheese in a roasted garlic and rosemary sauce with sautéed Oyster Mushrooms
- 2007 Terredora Dipaolo Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Rosso, DOC
- Sfogliatella Napoletana
- Warm cone-shaped puff pastry filled with fresh ricotta cheese sprinkled with powdered sugar and fresh Lemon zest
- Bertagnolli Liquore & Limoncel
Panevino is located at 246 Via Antonio Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (on Sunset Road one block east of Las Vegas Boulevard in the Marnell Corporate Center). For more information visit www.panevinolasvegas.com. For more information visit www.panevinolasvegas.com.