The Tapout clothing line had much to celebrate in Vegas this week at the MAGIC tradeshow and a pre-fight TapouT party at PURE Nightclub on Tuesday (Photos courtesy of PURE Nightclub).
The attendess, many of them decked out in TapouT clothing, drank Grey Goose vodka and Skyscrape and “Birdman” enjoyed Jaeger bombs at the bar. Many UFC fans were also at PURE that night and a number of people came up to the clothing designers to wish them well.
TapouT party attendees included:
- TapouT Clothing Co-Founders Punkass and Skyskrape
- Top UFC Middleweight contender Chael Sonnen
- Spike TV’s “The Ultimate Fighter” Season 11 Champion Court McGee
- Chris “Birdman” Anderson of the NBA’s Denver Nuggets
- Royce Gracie, MMA legend and member of the UFC Hall of Fame
- WEC fighter Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone in his trademark Cowboy hat
- UFC Heavyweight Shane Carwin
- Jamie Yager of the “The Ultimate Fighter” Season 11
- Other fighters in attendance were UFC fighters Melvin Guillard and Anthony Johnson
Photos courtesy of PURE Nightclub.