BlogWorld & New Media Expo, the first and only industry-wide new media conference and expo, dedicated to the business of blogging, social media networking, online broadcasting and the digital media marketplace is back. The show — which will feature the biggest names in the online space — from the White House, to Hollywood, to the C-Suite — takes place October 14-16 in Las Vegas, NV at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
An industry leader in bringing together the most innovative minds in the new media era for the past four years, BlogWorld’s popularity has experienced overwhelming growth as it enters 2010 as the country’s preeminent gathering place for business executives, industry insiders, bloggers, podcasters, social media experts and emerging media thought leaders.
Attendees have a unique opportunity to learn the strategies, tools and cutting-edge technologies used by the world’s leading authorities on growing businesses and brands online, engaging online communities and effectively implementing new media communication and social media tools into business.
“It’s not by accident that the number one job posting on monster.com over the last few months is for social media specialist. One of the great things BlogWorld does is to educate the business community on how to use social networking sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook in order to grow their business and brand,” said Rick Calvert, CEO of Blog World & New Media Expo
300 speakers will lead more than 120 sessions throughout the three day gathering in Las Vegas providing the most comprehensive access to the top minds in the social and digital marketplace of any conference this year.
BlogWorld & New Media Expo brings together visionaries, senior-level executives and pioneers from the corporate blogging world, as well as those looking to make their first leap into blogging, livecasts, podcasts, micromedia and other social media programs. The event offers valuable insight and information for anyone in technology, political, entertainment, business, sports and journalism fields.
The show has multiple “mini-conferences” or tracks, designed to provide industry insights and actionable best practices for relevant to specific communities. Specialized tracks for 2010 include these and more:
- Social Media Business Summit
- Content Creation, Distribution and Monetization
- Mom Bloggers: Blog for Monday, Not Swag!
- Medical/Health Care Industry Summit
Keynote speakers and headliners include:
- Scott Stratten, UnPresident, UnMarketing. Between being ranked one of the top influencer’s in the world on Twitter and getting over 60 million views of client videos, Stratten will deliver the Opening Keynote at BlogWorld 2010, and will launch his new book UnMarketing at BlogWorld.
- WendyPiersall, Founder, Sparkplugging.com. Sparkplugging is one of the largest websites on the internet for self employed people who work at home.
- LeeOdden, CEO, TopRankMarketing.com. Odden has been cited for digital marketing and PR expertise by The Economist, Fortune and eWeek, and regularly contributes articles to MediaPost, iMedia Connection and Target Marketing.
- Amber Naslund, Director of Community, Radian 6. Naslund is an avid writer and passionate content creator, and her blog has been recognized among Forbes’ 20 Best Social Media and Marketing Blogs by Women, as PostRank’s top community management blog of 2009 and as one of the Top 10 Social Media Blogs of 2010.
Over the next week, BlogWorld will be unveiling more of its headlining speakers and exciting panels, and interested attendees have until Thursday, September 16 to take advantage of discounted pass pricing.
BlogWorld & New Media Expo 2010 is sponsored by premium brands such as: Southwest Airlines “Official Airline of BlogWorld & New Media Expo,” Sony “New Media Lounge Sponsor” and more.
Additional information on BlogWorld & New Media Expo, including session descriptions, exhibitor list and registration details, is available at http://www.blogworldexpo.com/. The online interactive conference schedule, powered by Sched.org is available at http://2010.blogworldexpo.com/