Rodeo fans looking for transportation to and from the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (NFR) will have the option to utilize complimentary shuttle bus service with routes from the Las Vegas Convention Center and NFR official host hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown to the Thomas & Mack Center.
From Thursday, Dec. 2 through Saturday, Dec. 11, shuttle buses will pick up in front of the NFR Cowboy Christmas Gift Show located at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This “One Way Only” route will serve as the Rodeo Express Shuttle and will run from the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall directly to the Thomas & Mack Center.
Also beginning on Dec. 2, the NFR Shuttle will begin complimentary routes to and from the NFR sponsor hotels. The hotels include: Excalibur, Sam’s Town, MGM Grand, Hooters Casino Hotel, Tropicana, The Orleans, Las Vegas Hilton, Circus Circus, Golden Nugget, Monte Carlo, Aria, Palace Station, Treasure Island (TI), The Mirage, Wynn, Stratosphere, Gold Coast, Alexis Park, Hard Rock Casino, South Point, and Silverton Lodge.
“Research from our transportation partners indicates that one in every four rodeo fans now utilizes the NFR Shuttle buses,” said Pat Christenson, president of Las Vegas Events. “Due to the increased traffic and parking congestion at the Thomas & Mack Center, we encourage fans to consider this mode of transportation. We have seen increases in ridership each year we have offered this service, and we expect that trend to continue again this year.”
The weekday performances of the Wrangler NFR begin at 6:45 p.m. (PT). For those performances, the NFR Shuttle buses will begin pick ups at 5 p.m. (PT) and include return service until 10:30 p.m. (PT). The weekend performances of the Wrangler NFR begin at 5:45 p.m. (PT). For those performances, the NFR Shuttle buses will commence pick ups at 4 p.m. (PT), with return service to the hotels until 9:30 p.m. (PT). There is no shuttle bus service during the actual rodeo performance.
Rodeo fans are urged to utilize the NFR Shuttle buses for round-trip transportation. In addition, fans are asked to allow approximately 15 minutes for traffic conditions from each hotel pick-up point. The NFR Shuttle routes and pick-up points are as follows:
Route #1 – Express Shuttle
- NFR Cowboy Christmas Gift Show – Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall
- Excalibur – Rear Circle
- Sam’s Town – Atrium/Valet Entrance
- MGM Grand – West Wing Valet Entrance
- Hooters Casino Hotel – Front Door Valet
- Tropicana – 5000 Wing below main Entrance
- The Orleans – Valet Entrance
- Las Vegas Hilton – East Entrance Door
- Circus Circus – Front Door, Las Vegas Blvd. side
- Golden Nugget – Carson Street Tower Entrance
- Monte Carlo – Main Entrance
- Aria – Tour Bus Lobby Below Main Valet
- Palace Station – East of Main Valet Entrance
- Treasure Island (TI) – SW Curb, Sirens Cove Blvd.
- The Mirage – North West Valet
- Wynn – South Tower Bus Pickup Loop
- Stratosphere – Curb Outside Tour & Travel Lobby, West Side of Hotel
- Gold Coast – Valet Entrance
- Alexis Park – Main Entrance
- Hard Rock Casino – Main Casino Tower Entrance (Harmon)
- South Point – Main Valet Entrance (outside of the Porte-Cochere)
- Silverton Lodge – Main Valet Entrance
For additional information and specific pick-up times, please visit www.NFRexperience.com.