In celebration of its new Pahrump, Nev. location opening December 1, Canyon Gate Medical Group is offering free health services and screenings from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., now through November 19.
Located on 330 South Lola Lane, guests are invited to attend the open house and receive free glucose and cholesterol screenings, blood pressure checks and diabetes information. The staff will be available to meet with guests, answer questions and provide facility tours.
To prepare for the opening of the Pahrump office, Dr. David Rivas, Canyon Gate Pahrump physician will be on site to meet with guests November 29 – 30.
“With our seventh office in Pahrump opening, we are dedicated to fulfilling our mission of expanding access to premium healthcare to all Nevada residents,” said Bryan Dieter, president of Canyon Gate Medical Group. “The health screenings and other services available at the open house are just examples of our commitment to providing convenient, cost-effective and quality healthcare that aims to enhance personal health.”
The new Pahrump location will have 12 patient rooms and provide on-site laboratory services within the 5,400 square-foot office. Patients requiring ultrasounds and X-rays will have their medical needs met atDesert View Regional Medical Center.
Recently, Dr. Rivas joined Canyon Gate Medical Group from the Indian Health Service in Yuma, Ariz. Prior, he was a primary care physician with the Humboldt Medical Clinic in Winnemucca, Nev. and in private practice at the Comprehensive Medical Center in Henderson, Nev. He has a diploma certification with the American Board of Hospital Physicians and is board-eligible with the American Board of Family Practice.
Dr. Rivas will begin seeing patients at the Pahrump office on Wednesday, December 1. Patients can schedule appointments by calling 775-751-0695.
Canyon Gate Medical Group is an affiliate of Outcome Based Delivery Systems (OBDS), the owner of preeminent medical practices in Las Vegas, Orlando and South Florida. The primary care physician group delivers immediate and enhanced medical services, known as concierge medical care, without charging the membership fee that similar practices require. Each Canyon Gate patient is matched with one primary doctor who serves as the patient’s personal medical liaison during any hospital stays, emergency room visits and appointments with other medical specialists. The patient’s primary care physician also provides same-day sick appointments with minimal wait times.
Canyon Gate Medical Group is committed to providing patients the following benefits:
- Initial patient visits with doctors to establish relationship and knowledge of patient history
- Length of appointments based entirely on patient need, ensuring that all questions and concerns are addressed
- Physicians arrive at the emergency room within 25 minutes of contact to assist with diagnosis, treatment and support for the patient during a very stressful time
- Physicians manage patient care during hospitalization, rather than another physician who is not familiar with the patient’s medical background
- Physicians contact patients themselves with test results, the same day they are received
- Referrals to specialists will be provided before leaving the doctor’s office
- Network specialists physicians meet patients at their primary care doctor’s office
- Doctor is engaged in keeping patients healthy, rather than just treating their illnesses
In addition to its newest Pahrump office, Canyon Gate has six fully operational offices in Las Vegas. Locations include Henderson, Southern Hills, Summerlin, Sunrise and two in North Las Vegas. Office hours are weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Learn more at www.canyongatemg.com.