The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is rolling out the red carpet with a package of a lifetime. Rub elbows with the stars and ring in the New Year with an exclusive performance by JAY-Z and Coldplay at the resort’s invitation-only exclusive three-day Grand Opening celebration. A limited amount of packages are currently on sale at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com.
The $5,600 (inclusive of taxes) package includes the following:
- 3-night stay in City Room or Terrace Studio (check in Dec. 30)
- Access to Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub Preview Party
- Dinner for 2 on NYE at restaurant of your choice (Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holstein’s from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The One Group)
- New Year’s Day Brunch at Wicked Spoon
- 2 Non-Transferrable tickets to “Viva La Hov Featuring Coldplay and JAY-Z”
This package is only available at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com.