As the cities’ premier sporting facility, Las Vegas Sports Park is home to the only indoor soccer program geared to all ages and skill levels.
The 55,000 square foot sports park features two regulation size indoor soccer arenas with FieldTurf grass playing surface, professional dasher boards, player boxes and a giant electronic overhead scoreboard. Since 2001, soccer enthusiasts from all over the Valley have participated in indoor leagues, clinics, tournaments and practices managed by Las Vegas Indoor Soccer. Programs include:
- Lil’ Kickers – Classes focus on building a strong physical, intellectual and emotional foundation that will help children be successful on and off the soccer field. Ages 18 months to 9 years.
- Youth Leagues – The youth program runs year round offering recreational and competitive division levels. Full team and individual participation are available. Ages 6 to high school.
- Adult Leagues – League play is available almost every day of the week with the option to sign up as a team or individual. Monday – Women’s Tuesday – Men’s (over 30) Wednesday – Men’s (open age and co-ed) Thursday – Co-ed Friday – Co-ed Recreational (open age) and Co-ed Recreational (over 30)
- Tournaments – Adult tournaments are offered for Men’s, Women’s, and Co-ed divisions. All tournaments have in-state and out-of-state competitors. Youth three-on-three tournaments are coordinated for ages 6 to 17.
- Clinics – Youth soccer clinics are available for children ages 6 to 13 and are designed to improve skill development, speed, endurance and team play. Clinics are coached by experienced Las Vegas Knights players.
- Birthdays – Four different party packages are available on and off the soccer field. Choose from a variety of activities including bouncy house, soccer, dodgeball, basketball and many others.
In addition to the various programs run by Las Vegas Indoor Soccer, youth camps are offered during the holidays and summer break. Examples of camp activities include dodgeball, team sports, arts and crafts and games. The camps run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily and are coached by a fun and experienced staff.
“We’ve developed a comprehensive soccer experience that is fun and educational while providing a dynamic program for the competitive athlete,” said General Manager Meir Cohen. “With a state-of-the-art soccer facility, professional and caring staff and programs that are priced affordably, Las Vegas Indoor Soccer offers something for everyone.”
The sports park is also home to the Las Vegas Knights, a semi-professional arena team, providing the city with a quality men’s indoor soccer organization. Players get the opportunity to compete at the professional level while spectators cheer on the local team.
For more information on Las Vegas Indoor Soccer, please visit www.lvsportspark.com or call 702-233-3600.
Las Vegas Sports Park strives to provide the best family sporting environment available in Southern Nevada. With indoor and outdoor facilities, the sports park offers something for everyone. The flagship program, Las Vegas Indoor Soccer provides programs for the young and old, the skilled and sporting newcomer. And as home to the Las Vegas Knights, soccer aficionados can enjoy the sport year-round as spectator or participant. In 2008, Las Vegas Sports Park introduced Las Vegas Challenge Courses providing customized programs for teambuilding and individuals wanting to push their personal abilities to the next level.
LAS VEGAS SPORTS PARK: 1400 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89134.
Las Vegas Indoor Soccer: (702) 233-3600, www.lvsportspark.com.
Las Vegas Challenge Courses: (702) 966-9910, www.lvzipline.com.