While the wildest New Year’s Eve parties dazzle Las Vegas’ nightclubs and bars, a celebration of the epicurean kind will culminate throughout the city’s award-winning restaurants. Celebrity chefs such as Michael Mina, Joël Robuchon, Shawn McClain, Akira Back, Julian Serrano, Brian Massie, Martin Heierling and Jean-Georges Vongerichten have designed exquisite tasting and prix fixe menus for the occasion, perfect to ring in the New Year with delicious style.
ARIA Resort & Casino: For reservations, call 1.877.230.2742
- AMERICAN FISH by Michael Mina – Two menus full of celebratory delicacies are available at Michael Mina’s ARIA restaurant, featuring a tasting menu for $195 ($75 for wine pairing) as well as a prix fixe for $125 ($55 for wine pairing). Highlights include Oyster Chowder & Caviar with buttermilk biscuit; Chilled King Crab Leg with avocado, papaya and hearts of palm and of course; Ocean-Water Poached Lobster.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse – Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s contemporary steakhouse is serving a seven-course menu for $175, featuring Tuna Tartare with caviar, avocado and puffed rice in a soy ginger dressing; Charred Foie Gras Ravioli with chestnuts and brandy; and Maine Lobster with crispy potatoes and Sriracha emulsion.
- Julian Serrano – To celebrate with the best tapas in town, Julian Serrano is offering a $150 five-course New Year’s Eve gala menu at his eponymous restaurant – party favors included! Signature dishes such as Lobster Gazpacho, Seared Scallop with Romesco sauce and Meat Cannelloni will delight diners lucky enough to experience them.
- Sage – Renowned Chicago Chef Shawn McClain is offering two seatings at his AAA Four Diamond restaurant, 5:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. The early seating offers a four-course prix fixe for $90 ($50 wine pairing) and the latter a seven-course tasting menu for $175 ($75 for wine pairing). Sonoma Farms Fois Gras Custard Brûlée and Braised Beef Belly are available at both times, but check out the 9 p.m. seating for chef’s Australian Prawn Risotto.
- Sirio Ristorante – Las Vegas’ latest establishment from the renowned Maccioni family is offering a six-course prix fixe menu for $180. Begin with the “Welcome Trio,” including Duck Confit and Beet Salad in truffle vinaigrette, then travel through a menu featuring Herb-Seared Veal Carpaccio with truffle champagne vinaigrette, Seared Foie Gras with toasted white chocolate golden raisin brioche and more.
- UNION Restaurant & Lounge – The Light Group’s Executive Chef Brian Massie has prepared a $150 four-course menu fit for royalty ($75 for wine pairing). Enjoy Alsation Tart Flambe and special NYE Smoking Shellfish Platter before selecting between King Crab Legs, Rotisserie Duck and more.
Bellagio: For reservations, call 1.866.259.7111
- Le Cirque – At the Maccioni’s AAA Five Diamond French outpost, a special six-course gala menu is available for $425 per person. Signature dishes such as Le Cirque Lobster Salad with black truffle dressing, Creamy Risotto with fresh burgundy black truffles, Prime Beef Strip Loin Au Poivre with peas Mousseline and potato soufflé, and Grand Marnier Soufflé with bourbon vanilla anglaise will be featured.
- MICHAEL MINA – Two incredible menus are available at this establishment to flavor your New Year’s Eve: five-courses for $125 ($65 for wine pairing) or a truly indulgent six-course menu for $345 ($125 for wine pairing). Enjoy the sounds of a three-piece band, champagne toast at midnight and complimentary party favors. Both menus include Chef Mina’s renowned Maine Lobster Pot Pie and Jivarra-Passion Fruit Torte, but the latter exclusively features the decadent Siberian Osetra Caviar Parfait with Alderwood smoked salmon, crème fraîche and potato shallot cake.
- Osteria del Circo – Also from the Maccioni family, taste seven phenomenal courses including Fegato D’Oca e Tartufo Nero, Glassa al Melograno (Foie Gras Torchon with poached Quince, black truffle and pomegranate balsamic); Insalata d’Aragosta e Rape e Maionese Al Limoncello e Bottarga, Pera Croccante (Maine Lobster Medallions with Limoncello & Sicilian Caviar aioli, crispy D’Anjou pear); Risotto Ai Mirtilli (Blueberry & Champagne Risotto); and more for $275.
- Picasso – The AAA Five Diamond Picasso celebrates with a specially prepared six-course menu and live jazz band for $525. Savor an amuse bouche of Poached Glidden Point Oysters with buerre blanc cuvee and Osetra Caviar. Continue on an epicurean journey through Torchon of “A” Foie Gras, Pan Seared Day Boat Scallops, Roasted Milk-Fed Veal and more.
- Prime Steakhouse – Savor the unparalleled tastes of Prime Steakhouse and welcome the New Year with a six-course dinner and live music from the band Odyssey. For $395, enjoy Egg Toast and Caviar with dill, Sauteed Foie Gras with compressed apple and lime, Maine Lobster and Black Truffle Gnocchi with herbs and a Wagyu Tasting.
- Sensi – Chef Martin Heierling has prepared an incredible menu for New Year’s guests at sustainable Sensi, available from December 30 through New Year’s day. In addition to an already eclectic menu, choose from four appetizers and four entrée specials such as the Black River Caviar with crispy potato blinis, buckwheat waffle chips, deviled eggs, red onions and chive Crème Fraîche; or the Whole Two Pound Baked Maine Lobster Dynamite with spicy lobster and crab stuffing.
- Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge – Taste New Year’s Eve a la carte or omakase style at Chef Akira Back’s renowned Japanese restaurant. The omakase tasting menu offers seven courses for $225 per person plus $55 for sake pairing. Signature dishes such as Big Eye Tuna Pizza and Shikoku Octopus precede a choice of entrees, including Scottish Salmon, Surf N Turf (16 oz. Ribeye and Lobster Tails), Kizami-Wasabi Butter Braised Kobe Beef Short Ribs and more.
Mandalay Bay: For reservations, call 702.632.7200
- Aureole – From award-winning Chef Charlie Palmer, Aureole is serving up an exquisite prix fixe menu for two seatings at 5:30 p.m. ($150 per person) and 7 p.m. ($170 per person). With savory menu items like Maine Lobster Raviolis and Seared Scallop and Mozambique Langoustine, make sure to save room for the dessert trio from Executive Pastry Chef Megan Romano.
- Rick Moonen’s rm seafood – With a celebration on two levels, rm seafood offers a great New Year’s Eve celebration at a variety of price points:
- rm downstairs – For a casual yet delicious New Year’s supper, two prix fixe menus will be offered downstairs including a glass of champagne (three-course: $85 per person plus $35 for wine pairing, seven-course: $115 per person plus $55 for wine pairing). Menu items include Tangerine Crudo, rm Surf & Turf and Nantucket Bay Scallop. A perfect way to celebrate as a family, rm main is offering the menu for children at half price.
- rm upstairs – One floor up, a more formal version of the festivities at rm downstairs will take place (three-course: $105 per person plus $55 for beverage paring, seven-course: $145 per person plus $75 for beverage pairing). Caviar and black truffle supplements are available for the opening courses, which feature Smoked Sturgeon & Heirloom Potato and Nantucket Bay Scallop Risotto.
- STRIPSTEAK a Michael Mina Restaurant – If prix fixe or tasting menus aren’t your style, Michael Mina’s STRIPSTEAK is the ideal dining destination for your New Year’s Eve dinner. In addition to their already fabulous menu, guest will have the choice of specials including White Truffle Risotto, Mina’s renowned Caviar Parfait and Australian Spiny Lobster.
- Diego – Diego at MGM Grand is hosting the ultimate New Year’s Eve fiesta. Items such as Scallops with roasted corn esquites and yellow corn pancakes, Crema de Langosta con Ancho (ancho chile-laced lobster cream soup with yellow corn flan) and Beef Tenderloin Alambre (mesquite-grilled brochettes of red chile-marinated beef tenderloin and seafood chorizo sausage with warm grilled mushroom salsa) can be ordered individually or as a complete tasting menu for $96. For reservations, call 702.891.3200.
- Joël Robuchon – “Chef of the Century” Joël Robuchon is offering a six-course degustation menu for $295 and a sixteen-course degustation menu for $435 at his eponymous Michelin Three Star and AAA Five Diamond restaurant. Both feature incredible offerings such as Le Foie Gras salad with potatoes and black truffle shavings and Le Caviar on a fennel cream, but the latter menu not only starts with caviar, but finishes with it, as well, for the ultimate celebratory meal. For reservations, call 702.891.7925.
- L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon – The seasonal discovery menu at L’Atelier is available now until January 2. The $165 per nine-course menu features La Cebette (white onion tart with smoked bacon, asparagus; black truffle for additional $10), La Sole (Dover sole filet, baby leeks with ginger) and Le Mojito (fresh mint with white rum granite and lychee). For reservations, call 702.891.7358.
- Shibuya – Shibuya is offering a traditional omakase menu for $175 with sake pairing available for an additional $75. Start off with a Champagne Cocktail, then savor delicacies including Uni, Toro and Niku (imported Japanese Wagyu beef with Hickory smoked salt). Finish with a “Sweet Trio” of Calpico Raspberry Parfait, Lychee Chocolate Mousse Cake and Mochi Ice Cream. For reservations, call 702.891.3001.
The Mirage: For reservations, call 1.866.339.4566
- Fin – For the best Chinese cuisine on The Strip, head to Fin at The Mirage. Its four-course New Year’s Eve menu features Sizzling Rice & Chicken Soup, Duck Lettuce Wraps and Wagyu Beef with yellow zucchini, asparagus and soy-miso butter for $88.
- STACK – Experience the renowned cuisine of The Light Group’s Executive Chef Brian Massie with a fun spin on American gourmet at STACK. The four-course menu includes Tuna & American Caviar on crisp potatoes, a Kobe Short Rib Slider and Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding with hot buttered rum and cinnamon ice cream for $150 with wine pairing for an additional $75.
Monte Carlo: For reservations, call 1.877.234.6358
- Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge – Celebrity chef André Rochat oversees this restaurant’s menu himself. On New Year’s Eve, enjoy a seven-course menu for $175 featuring unique items such as Chilled Foie Gras Terrine on brioche toast with pistachio butter and cassis gastrique; and Maitaki Mushroom Soup with winter truffle and crispy artichoke.
- d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar – For $74 plus $35 for wine, savor some of the best Italian cuisine in the city. The four-course at d.vino includes Boconcini di Sole e gamberi (Shrimp & sole bite with red pepper aioli), Yellowtail Tuna Tartare and Surf & Turf, finished off with a Chocolate Torte.