Opening February 11 at Lake Las Vegas, The Spa at Ravella invites guests to step away from the tension of everyday life into a Mediterranean oasis where they can drift off to the hillsides of Tuscany or the Capri coast.
Debuting with Ravella at Lake Las Vegas, The Spa at Ravella boasts beautiful European architecture and a picturesque lake setting reminiscent of a colorful waterside village in Italy. During spa experiences, guests can soak up the atmosphere on the spa’s tranquil outdoor terrace and meditation garden with twinkling lake and breathtaking mountain views. The 30-000-square-foot spa and wellness center features 24 treatment rooms, a full-service salon, advanced fitness center, men’s and women’s vanities, relaxing healing waters and more.
“From ambiance to treatments, The Spa at Ravella is designed to bring the daydream of an Italian getaway closer to home,” said Nancy Dimaio, director and spa and fitness. “Everything guests experience will be personalized, including specialized treatments and custom aromatherapy blends created before their eyes.”
Treatments will feature botanical essences from several Mediterranean regions complemented by indigenous plant and mineral ingredients from the Las Vegas area.
- Embracing Italy. Guests are invited to enjoy treatments highlighting European ingredients such as the Ravella Rocks Massage, enhancing hot basalt stones with fresh rosemary from the Mediterranean shore; Napoli Espresso Body Ritual, using finely ground Italian espresso beans and volcanic pumice from Mount Vesuvius for exfoliation; or the detoxifying Vita de Mare Body Therapy, using Mediterranean clays scented with cocoa and pomegranate extracts.
- Locally Inspired Luxury. Locally sourced ingredients will be incorporated into treatments such as the Mediterranean Herbal Poultice massage, using desert chaparral to rejuvenate and detoxify; Muscle Relief Massage, taking advantage of the soothing powers of wild sage and mountain arnica; or Skin Quencher Organic Aloe Body Wrap, which calms sun-exposed skin with one of the desert’s natural healing plants. Jojoba oil will be used as a base in all oils and fossilized sea salt, gathered from southern Utah, will serve as an exfoliant.
- Essence of Ravella Custom Blending Bar. Ravella’s aroma artists will create blends of essential oils uniquely tailored to suit each guest’s mind, body and soul. Oils are incorporated into The Spa’s signature body butter, lotions, sugar scrub, massage or bath oil. Products can be purchased as gifts, used in treatments, applied by guests in vanity lounges or taken home to recreate the Ravella experience.
- Just for Men. Several treatments have been created with men in mind. Beyond the standard sports massage, The Spa will feature men’s facials such as the Solo Vento Skin Fitness treatment, designed to relax male guests while invigorating the skin. Using high-grade organically produced botanicals and 100 percent essential oils, therapists smooth stubble, clean, exfoliate, balance and moisturize while offering skin tips to use at home.
- Child’s Play. Children age 10 and up are invited to enjoy abbreviated spa services created specifically for young skin and growing bodies. For a special treat, they can enjoy the Migliori Amici treatment (translation: best friends) and experience side-by-side treatments with a friend. Teens also can learn tips on taking care of their skin or how to apply makeup.
- Don’t Forget Fido. During select weekend events, guests will be invited to bring the family pooch along to partake in special activities like doggie yoga and hiking, or simply to enjoy a selection of all-natural treats from The Spa’s retail area. Ravella is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Skin and Hair Care Partners. The Spa and Salon will debut its signature private label, complemented by natural skincare lines Naturopathica and H Maloha, which produce age-defying results and visible rejuvenation without harmful synthetics or parabens. For hair care, Moroccanoil styling, finishing and conditioning hair products make the hair feel and look healthier after just one use.
- Salon. The full-service salon will offer expert color, cuts and styling. For manicures and pedicures, nail technicians will use vegan Spa Ritual products, wildcrafted and naturally colored without synthetic dyes. Makeup artists will use only the purest makeup products.
- Fitness Center. The fitness center will offer a variety of activities including private and group exercise classes such as spin, boot camp and yoga; as well as personal training; swimming, hiking and outdoor excursions in and around Lake Las Vegas. Nutrition counseling and weekend health retreats will be offered in the coming months.
- Healthy Living Store. The Vita Sana Health Living Store will carry all-natural snacks; hair, nail and skin care lines used in The Spa and Salon; resort wear; an organic Italian baby-care line; and a special section for family pets.
For more information about The Spa at Ravella, or to make a reservation, visit www.RavellaVegas.com or call 888.810.0440.