The Village Lake Las Vegas is set to have an eventful year with its 2011 schedule of wine walks and beer festivals. Bringing back Brew’s Best, Hand-Crafted Beer Festival and the popular Wine Walk series, specialty tastings including Wine Walk, The White Affair event in spring, will add to the fun and whimsy of the events set in the picturesque Village.
The 2011 schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, March 12 – Brew’s Best, Hand-Crafted Beer Festival; 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.; $25 per person advance tickets and $30 at the door
- Saturday, April 2 – Wine Walk, The White Affair; 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.; $50 per person advance price and $60 at the door; An After Glow party will follow The White Affair; tickets are an additional $25 and the after event concludes at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, May 7 – Wine Walk; 7 p.m. until 10 p.m.; $25 advance purchase per person; Tickets can be purchased at the event for $30 per person or two for $50
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – Wine Walk; 7 p.m. until 10 p.m.; $25 advance purchase per person; Tickets can be purchased at the event for $30 per person or two for $50
- Saturday, Oct. 1 – Wine Walk, 7 p.m. until 10 p.m.; $25 advance purchase per person; Tickets can be purchased at the event for $30 per person or two for $50
- Saturday, Nov. 12 – Winter Brew’s Best, Hand-Crafted Beer Festival; 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.; $25 per person advance tickets and $30 at the door
Brew’s Best, Hand-Crafted Beer Festivals showcase more than 50 beers for sampling from local and regional breweries. Last year’s breweries included Buckbean, Boulder Dam Brewing, Barley’s Brewing, Gordon Biersch Las Vegas, Stone Brewing Company, Tenaya Creek, Joseph James, Nevada Beverage and more. The breweries set up along the waterfront on the cobblestone streets of The Village and guests can taste top-notch beers while enjoying the beautiful lakeside atmosphere.
The series of Wine Walks give guests an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery while enjoying a variety of wines at 20 different tasting stations throughout The Village as well as listening to live entertainment. Wineries vary throughout the year and 2011 brings two new events to the Wine Walk series. Wine Walk, The White Affair is a “white party” featuring wine, beer and cocktails that are all white in color or light. Guests are encouraged to come dressed in all white to receive a free raffle ticket and all guests will be able to participate in a silent auction. On the evening of The White Affair, at 9 p.m., The Village will host a fireworks show to celebrate the special event.
Hotel accommodations are offered through The Village’s hotel partners; Aston MonteLago Village Resort, Ravella at Lake Las Vegas and Loews Lake Las Vegas.
Proceeds from the events benefit New Vista Community and tickets can be purchased at www.NewVistaCommunity.org or can be purchased at the door. All guests must be 21 years of age or older.